Product Labels & Badges

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, BFCM, new year,..

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

KAMERAZ

I recently installed this app and had a few issues with the labels displaying correctly. Contacted the support team (Amber and Cuong) assisted me in getting the issues resolved very quickly. Very happy with the app - tried a few others and this one offers the best features and usability of the ones I have tried. Would love it if you could add a hyperlink to the labels and badges then this app would be perfect.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Great app and easy to use. I had a couple of problems and the team responded quickly and resolved the issues.

KdesignMTY

Really good app, Gigi and the tech guy Ta Cuong helped me solve some design stuffs and i'm really happy how it sorted out ! Thanks to them

Armonico Leather Bags

A very useful application.
There were problems with integration. Support decided everything during the day. Many thanks.
Recommend.

Aussie Tonneaus

I have used this app to add custom badges onto our listings, to highlight small variances between some of the products we sell. It does a great job of it, and allows us to use other badges in upcoming seasonal promotions. Quite happy with it so far. Customer support is top-notch, solving a minor issue i had with the custom badge and our theme.

November 4, 2021

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Definitely recommend this app for the one who needs to label their products. Great support from the team and it worths for your subsrciption.

Easy Floor Store

Really intuitive and fast to use. We had some minor issues regarding the label which the technical team prompt fixed it.
Very pleased with the app and the results from it.

JANYAS CLOSET

I used this app for labels and badges. Very useful and good app. I have tried other apps with a similar purpose but this is far the best. Customer care also helped me to resolve my issue within a short time.
Would recommend it to use. Very useful and great app.

Xios Store

The application works perfectly. They worked hard to adapt it to my site. I appreciate the help desk proficiency end the techician's rapidity and efficiency. They merit 5*+

Cool Cats Coffee Co.

App is easy to use and even better if you have your own designer to make your own, personal labels. I had a problem with getting the labels to correctly work with my theme and their team was all over it with a 24-hour turnover for each ticket. Gigi was very communicative and Ta Cuong was super helpful & knowledgable.