Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

COZYER

I would say this is the best app for product labels and badges on shopify app store now as we have researched and tried all different apps for similar function but not as easy to use as this and it comes with lots of different features for a good price. Also, the customer support team provided us an amazing service to set up and fix all errors we have with our theme and app compatibility. I can't say enough to thank Gigi from customer support team and Thong from Dev team who help us with dedication and enthusiasm. App is worth 5 stars, Gigi and Thong - 10 stars. Thanks again.

Solitude Living

I use this app to display discount/sale badges on our website. It is very easy to configure and display. the best part is, their support team is easily available to help with a quick turn around time.

Ketiketa

Great app to sort your products, and to give infos to your customers. Super easy to use, great custom, and super efficient client service! Go for it!

Nantwich Cheese

Excellent. You can create your own badges and have them appear wherever you need them. Support are great at resolving anything complex too. Highly recommended

NuVibe

Very supportive team. I asked for help before even installing the app, and they answered all my questions quickly.

MAX & ME SPORT

Love all the customization options. I had a couple of small issues that their support team helped us with. A++ Support, We highly recommend this app!

VANITY TABLE

Even though app developers took quite a long time to give help on fixing technical issues, they eventually solved all issues we had addressed. Big thanks for Gigi!

Lammle's

This is a fairly simple but powerful way to get overlaid badges on your products, collection pages, search page, and elsewhere. Can have issues with themes, but their support is pretty quick to customize it accordingly at no charge.

Cosmetic

Es una aplicación que cumple con su objetivo y ayuda a visibilizar ofertas mejorando con ello las ventas. El servicio de soporte también es muy bueno.

Mistore.dk

Great support. Love the app. All worked as it should but when we had questions then we got fast help