Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

BeautyWellness.ca

Great support Jennie and Nguyen Van Ninh who worked quickly until the problem was resolved. Thank you.

AlphazooShop

Location Hungary

Fast and proper help by the support. It take several hours but they did correct the issue i faced with

RONI GLOBAL

Location France

Application facile à utiliser et assez pratique. Le service client est assez réactif (merci à Jennie et l'équipe de dev Tran Duc Nam, Nguyen Dinh Tuan Ngoc), notre problème d'intégration a été résolu rapidement.
Dommage que le catalogue est un peu réduit niveau visuel.

SWIXXZ

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is helpful for clearly calling out features on products and the developer support s also good.

Bepapaia

Location Spain

From the moment I installed the application, Jena Nguyen and the developer Nguyen Van Ninh helped me a lot, answering my questions and quickly finding solutions to my needs. It is a team that stands out, not only for its efficiency and professionalism, but also for its friendly and cheerful treatment at all times. The application is very intuitive and works correctly.
Totally recommended! Thank you Jena and Nguyen!!!

Elings Craftbeer Company

Location Netherlands

We got reaction very quick from Jena Nguyen and they immidiately solved the problem! This was the second time I got stuck and they menaged again to solve the problems. Thanks to the team!

We Sell Classic Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Support is very quick and helpful, spoke to Jennie & the issue was resolved very quickly. The app is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Halti verkkokauppa

Location Finland

We have used this app a long time and we have been very satisfied. Support is also very helpful and they fixed all problem quickly.

Serra Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using the Product labels app for quite some time. This is a great app that is easy to use and deliver as promised… We tested a few more apps with the same function, but decided to use the app from BSS Commerce as this app was very easy to use, had a huge amount of ready-made labels, and looks great in both desktop and mobile versions of our website.
This application is easier to add and display labels than others I used among various English-based applications on the Shopify app store.
I recommend this application to whom need no/low coded and fancy designed. It is easy enough to understand tools and functions. I have contacted customer service I have some issues. Customer support, Jena Nquyen, has been checking fully and supporting me very nicely. Also, the response of her team was quick and they were very supportive
I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more. Thanks, BSS Commerce team

Healthy Lunch

Location France

J'ai contacté le support de l'application pour avoir des informations concernant la mise en place des badges sur ma boutique en ligne. J'ai été assisté par Jena et son retour m'a été d'une très grande aide. Elle a été très réactive et m'a apporté précisément l'aide dont j'avais besoin. Je recommande !