BSS Product Labels & Badges

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
November 10, 2022

Really liking this app so far! We've used other apps but the ability customize the look has been very limited. Overall it was very easy to use and set up. As with any theme there was a few bugs to work out. I reached out to Tech support and both Jena and dev Nguyen Van Ninh were able to fix our issue within 24hrs! I was very impressed with their communication and timeliness in handling it. I've still got to dive in more as I think there are more features but so very happy with it.

Cognative MTB®
Time spent using app: 3 days

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

November 10, 2022

Brilliant app! It does exactly what I want and the staff are very helpful! Thanks Guys and I look forward to exploring more on the app.

coolcart.co.za
South Africa
Time spent using app: 12 days

November 9, 2022

Ho installato l'applicazione sul mio store ed inizialmente ho avuto dei problemi di configurazione, in quanto probabilmente non supportava di defoult o il tema o le le altre applicazioni che ho installato sul sito, ho chiesto aiuto al supporto e subito ho avuto il supporto di Jena eTran Duc Nam, che dire assistenza PERFETTA, hanno esaudito tutte le mie richieste aiutandomi passo passo nella corretta installazione ed alla corretta visualizzazione in tutti i posizionamenti necessari. OTTIMA applicazione più che consigliata

D'Ordia
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days

Edited November 7, 2022

This app helped greatly in adding product detail as to what is a special item feature on our website. Jena Nguyen and Nguyen Van Ninh were an amazing amazing help in spending an enormous amount of time help solve out issue of image glitching with items that were noted to be waitlisted. The team is excellent, and the service and constant up to date reminders was excellent, ensuring I was able to update my boss each day! I will continue to utilize for future reference in its ease of use! Thank you guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help given and the time and effort put in! Amazing!

Wine & Beer Supply
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Edited November 7, 2022

Jena a était très rapide pour répondre à mes besoins. Elle a fait son possible pour régler les probèmes rencontrés
Merci à l' équipe.

TireDirect.ca
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Edited November 7, 2022

Absolute stellar product and customer service. Easy installation and any issues resolved with Expedia and courtesy-based customer service. Especially the very efficient and professional service from Jena and Nguyen Kim Tung helped so much in making sure the functionality and aesthetics of the app were reflected in our Shopify theme. I had previously tried four other apps to implement badges and had very little success but thankfully I found this app and within minutes had it installed with further assistance as mentioned above. If you're looking for the perfect app for these features then trust me, this is perfect!

Official Staunton
Time spent using app: 1 day

November 4, 2022

Excellent application, everything works more than well. Something I want to highlight is the support team, when I needed help with a problem in the template they Jennie answered me quickly and efficiently and Nguyen Kim Tung solved it in the same way, fast and efficient. It did not take more than 1 day to solve the problem and I can now use the application with all its functions. The application performs very well when it comes to placing budgets which were very useful to improve my product file.

GW Store
Time spent using app: 8 days

November 4, 2022

I use this app to show labels and badges on our featured products. There are some issues at first, but the support and dev team, Jennie and Nguyen Van Ninh are so fast in responding/addressing the issue. The app is user-friendly too.

Modern Blaze
Time spent using app: 15 days

November 4, 2022

I used this app to show the labels on the collection page. I've occasionally had problems getting labels exactly how I want them because of conflicts with the custom theme we use, but the support team has been excellent in quickly correcting such issues. I sincerely appreciate Jena Nguyen's assistance, and developer Nguyen Van Ninh completed the repair very quickly.

Country Kitchens
Time spent using app: 15 days

November 4, 2022

I would recommend Product Labels & Badges as its easy to set up and reasonably priced. When I installed I had a conflict with my theme and the support were able to fix it quickly via the chat. I also (no fault of the app had it deleted) and when I needed to set it back up again Jena Nguyen from support was helpful and patient, getting my labels back and working within minutes. I also like the feature that the labels can be set to be activated by time and date, which I'm using for Click Frenzy event.

Brixton 4x4 & Adventure