Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

GROUPE EUDIFF - PneusPros

The app in itself opens up a host of valuable opportunities and is easy to use. When we had a few challenges, only due to the complexity of our own custom theme, the support team including Jinny Nguyen, XuTho and Tien Loc did not rest until they had satisfied our requirement 100%. I cannot recommend more and intend to use on more of our sites.

Lieblingsgarn

The app has many pre-made labels and badges, you can easily choose one from the library. The customization is also user-friendly. I tried to create some labels for my e-commerce store and encountered some issues because my theme is not compatible with the app. I contacted the Sales team and they supported me very well. Since we hadbig End of season sale on our store and wanted to have the issues fixed asap. They did that in 2 days. These issues need customized coding to fit with my app, so I really appreciate their support in time. And huge KUDOS for Gigi Nguyen (customer support) and Tung (developer) - they are friendly and so dedicated to satisfy the customers!

inwohn.de

I love this app, helps me a lot, and the customer service is really quick regarding custom changes to frontend fixes.

Funstock.co.uk

Initially the app wasn't compatible with our custom theme, but after reaching out to support they quickly fixed any compatibility issues and now it does what it says on the tin. :) Thanks Jinny & Hoang!

Shape Fix

Once I downloaded it, it gave me some issues with m y theme. These guys were very quick to solve my issue and I'm 100% happy with their service. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

EcoFlow

We just wrote a review from our other store, but please don't think this is what they asked me to do. I just simply want to support Gigi and Tien Loc, they helped me with our 3rd store to work with this wonderful APP in their most professional, patient, and kindest way of customer support. Our theme didn't go well with the APP, but they worked hours on our issue and now our product pages and collection pages look great!! Thank you! Most of all, I would love to recommend this app to everyone and be kind to the customer support, they're the best and they definitely deserve all the kindness and appreciation!

EcoFlow Canada

Shut out loud to Gigi and Tien Loc. This is the second time i'm using this APP. I had absolutely no clue that it took hours to fix our problem. So they surely helped me a lot, Gigi as the supporter and Tien Loc as the technician, I told them what I needed and they reached out immediately even it was their off-time. I really appreciate all that. Our theme doesn't work well with the app, but now it's all good, I got help very timely and they're patient too. I'd recommend this APP for sure. What I like about this APP is that they allow me to use customized images too. And they're free for what i need!!!

Segers Fabriker

This app is easy to use and really make it´s job. Nice and fast apperance. The support helped me fast and professional. Thanx Amber and Gigi for your great support!

Meland

Gigi as the supporter,Ta Cuong as the technician
thanks for their help to fix the problems. recommended

Boltshop.nl

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Had a minor issue with the set-up, but they fixed it the same day. Tremendous support by Amber & Cuong. Thank you ❤️

March 13, 2022