Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

Brinca Naranja

The application support team are very friendly. I had problems with the installation and they solved the problem super fast.
Excellent service

Voyage Outlet

After trying literally dozens of Product Label apps for my Shopify store, I found this one to be the best overall. Simple to use, intuitive and offers complete control of positioning that other apps did not. Support was immediate and the team out do themselves in helping any way they can. Don't look any further as this is the app you want for your store.

Prime Time Shop

The badges and labels are unique. Their customer service is excellent! I highly recommend! Thanks for all of the help.

Hey! Chips

The product is useful for our website and easy to use. The customer service support team was very helpful when going through some issues that we faced.

HammerHouse

This app is very very good has multiple later options and caters to all your labelling needs on your Shopify store. Marking the New and Best sellers automatically. Highly recommended!

EN-JI

This app is great! It works perfectly and the support team is really professional and respond quickly. Recommended!

Creativethings Studio

Great little App, a good addition to your shop to add more visibility to these products at special prices or sales. The support team is great, I had a small issue rendering the labels on the related product block and they fixed the problem in no time. Highly recommended!

The Lord Of The Magic

First, we want to say thank you for efforts from support side but, after a MONTH in communication with support there is REPEATED issues all the time that were impossible to fix completely by them. If you are using PageFly app, forget it this app. We can´t create badges with no crash the design. We can do it but, then, we need to contact every time with support to fix the new columns created. Also, most important thing for us is Geo Location it does not work properly. App don´t identify IPs from several countries. We are tested this app against GeoDirectly that is really great IP Geo Content based. With both apps in same places and with same IPs, this app (Product Labels&Badges) don´t detect that IP country and in consecuence don´t show the badges. It was a really headache. Finally, there are another issues as for example, support has changed the size of a badge (due we CANT) but at same time they changed another different badges size making BIGGER and affecting the look and feel of the site. So... thank you again for your efforts trying to fix that things and I wish you all the best success in the future.

Sorakami

Stephanie was so so so helpful. Quickly fixed the little theme issues we had. The app is great and very light and easy to use!

JewelsPost

Great products & Efficient staff. This APP let me being unique. It is certainly a long-term membership for me with BSS. I recommend "Product Labels & Badges" with no hesitation. A+