Product Labels & Badges Pro

Product Labels & Badges Pro

by BSS Commerce

FREE New, Best, Xmas,... product BADGEs, STICKERs and LABELs

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Superb step by step workflow to easily cerate your label and the logic that come with. Plenty of easy to understand options. I was looking for an app with which I can create my labels instead of using the ones that are usually provided (not always really beautiful and mostly in English). With this app, you can create your own text label and customise size font, background size and colour, position etc. Everything from one place. I also uploaded my own image (Made in France) in one click and adjust the size and position directly from he interface. The bets part : you can use the app with two labels for free (which I did) and I am know deploying this app on all my websites, and will switch to the very affordable plan to start playing with the rules for my websites that need more advanced settings. That being said, if you just need 2 labels, you can use this app for free and relax knowing that if you need more, no need to change app : everything is here. Good job guys !

October 5, 2020

Really appreciate your detailed feedback and hope that you will keep supporting our app. And yes, those who need 2 labels on their websites can use our Product Labels Pro app for FREE :d.
Those who need more can also upgrade to a paid version to get more exciting features.
Enjoy!

FRONTIERA

Great Support!
App is very easy to use. At first, app does not proper working on my theme because its not shopify theme. But app developer fixed it super fast and super fast kind response!! Great Great Support

October 5, 2020

Really appreciate your patience with our app and in the end, everything works well now.

Le Mini Macaron Europe

Really easy to start using it, and it works perfectly on both desktop and mobile! The staff is very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Happy that you use the labels on your two websites and please keep supporting our apps in the future.
Thanks in advance!

The Saxophone Shop

Amazing service. Prompt responses and most helpful with personalizing labels. Would highly recommend.

October 5, 2020

Love your words! Next time, let us know at sales@bsscommerce.com if you need more personalizing labels.
Always ready to help!

Her Boss Life

Really great app and easy to use. Customer service was fantastic, responded quickly and assisted in resolving my issue. Thank you!

October 5, 2020

Glad that you like our app. By the time, we also really love your T-shirt.
Go boss life!

celiomx

Great app! Great support! We had issues with the labels position but now it's ok and work perfectly.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and remember that we are always ready to help when you need us.

Hojicha Co.

The app allowed me to add the exact product labels that I wanted to display. Excellent customer support that fixed my issues in real time over chat.

October 5, 2020

We believe that your products look more attractive with the added labels. Wish your business all good <3

Shule Bags

Their support is so nice! I had a problem with my custom theme. They fixed it as soon as possible :)

October 5, 2020

We're happy that our app and the support team are helpful for your business!

Hetiam

I contacted support because the labels weren't appearing on some of the products. They were in touch within 2 minutes and within 10 minutes, everything was working! Turned out it was the cache on my computer causing the issue in the end anyway!

Fantastic app and great support. Thank you so much

October 5, 2020

Thank you too for using our app and be patient with us although there is a small error.
Really appreciate your kind words!

Red Jacket Books

I asked for help with some template stuff, as the label was not going where I wanted to, and they were quick to fix it. Works exactly as anticipated now. Couldn't ask for more.

October 5, 2020

Your website is lovely with the labels. We bet that your books will sell like hotcakes!