Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

ACEMARTmall PARIS

Even though I am not a billing user, a small problem was quickly solved because of the perfect service processing. The service representative also gave me detailed information about the problem, so it was helpful when I was touching the theme, such as the next theme upgrade. The response was so fast that it didn't take a long time for the technician to fix it. I don't charge a bill because I don't have a big need yet, but if it's such a service, it's safe to use it after paying for it.

Stenbolaget

Amazing support and a great help during setup and integration with other apps. Strongly recommend the app

Ingrid Press

Great app for our labels, had one small issue and tech support helped solve it right away. Highly recommended!

Sixth Degree Clothing

The support team specially gigi is fabulous, They resolved my issue and my labels are working fine. Keep it up!

Red Earth Market

This is app is exactly what I needed to add Sale, Coming Soon, Free Shipping and many more badges and labels to my store. It's super easy to use and the team helped me sort out some issues with the position of the badges in no time. Gigi is very friendly and professional. I can definitely recommend this app.

Jimmy Stuart

I highly rate this app. I experienced an issue whilst adding a label to a selection of product images. I WhatsApp Gigi who replied almost instantly saying she’d look into it (she’s so lovely). In no time at all the problem was resolved! I’m super impressed. Thank you so much again, Gigi!

MOSCOT NYC SINCE 1915

This app is super easy to use and the support team is very helpful. They are happy to jump in and help you implement the badges and even do the development adjustments for you. We've had a really easy and good experience with this app and their team. Highly recommend.

The Useless Pancreas

Gigi and the development team and absolutely wonderful! They went out of their way from Day 1 to make sure my badges and labels looked perfect and they were instantly responsive when issues arose. Highly recommended!

Sharkcootery

Easy app, great customer service, they helped me position my badge exactly where I wanted to be on my product page ! Again, thank you :)

PRIVATE STITCH

Is a great app display discount/sale badges on our website. It is very easy to fix and display badge. And the support team is easily communicate to help with a quick reply