Product Labels & Badges

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, BFCM, new year,..

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Totto

Utilizo esta aplicación desde que lanzamos nuestro ecommerce y me funciona perfectamente, se acomoda a todo lo que busco, además cuenta con un soporte técnico capacitado y te resuelven el problema en el menor tiempo posible, lo recomiendo al 100%. Alguna recomendación seria que lo puedan traducir también al español.. Muchas gracias, que sigan adelante..

January 16, 2022

PuntoHotel

Wonderfull app with an amazing support that solves every small issue and theme conflict. You can just start with free version and you will find many functionalities too. RECOMMEND! integrated with pagefly!

January 16, 2022

Dresses Boutique

Hele fijn app die ervoor zorgt dat je je producten kunt uitlichten door middel van er een label op te plakken. Fijne support ook.

Blue Mountain Beard And Body

I just started using this app to add some catchy labels to my products, and I can say that so far I am very impressed! They offer A LOT of features and options, on top of the fact that their pricing is extremely fair for their offering! Even the free plan comes with great labels to use for all sorts of purpose. To make things even better, their customer support has been WONDERFUL so far. My first reach-out was handled quickly and efficiently by Gigi, and I was provided a response that resolved my problem and educated me about the app on the first reply! Hats off to Gigi!

Scarlette The Label

Love this app! Labeling my Best-Sellers and my Restocks has helped improve and make easier the customer experience in my shop. Definitely recommend! Wanted to give a special thanks to Amber and Hoang who helped me out with a technical issue I was facing just recently. The turnaround time was very quick and they kept me updated along the way. Thank you guys!

Isetan KL Online Store

I use this app for product promotion labels. Even though sometimes the label will be placed at different part of the images, but it was solved very quickly by very supportive team. Special thanks to Jonas and Ta Cuong for the help!

Miami Fitwear

We're currently only need to use the free version, which is only two labels but it's just what we need at the moment. So far, I'm loving this app. I found it easy to customize the labels to look almost exactly like our theme. The only problem we encountered a couple of issues with the text label placement. We were having issues with the mobile view not matching the desktop view, but Amber at the support team was very helpful and fixed the issue for us. Users that need urgent issues fixed must keep time zones in mind when requesting tech support. We were in different time zones so it did take a bit to go back and forth to fix the issue, but our issue wasn't urgent so I didn't mind the wait. I tried to update the support ticket priority to not urgent but I have no idea what Magento is, much less what version we're using. Overall, I definitely recommend this app. Simple to understand and great tech support. I'll update this review once we find the need to purchase the Advanced tier.

Meistarei — Šūšanas piederumi

This app works really well, absolutely as described. I have installed several apps with similar functionality and exactly this app was the one that worked best way. So I choose to use it furtherly. There were some small errors because of different Shopify theme I use (I bought it outside of Shopify theme store), but I contacted customer support and was really impressed how they treated my issue. Support represented by Gigi was great: I got replies very quickly, I was understood 100% correct way, no lacks of misunderstandings at all. Gigi reviewed my situation from different points of view and offered 100% right solution for me. Also Gigi's English is really great, that is a big advantage when getting support. I would also like to say thank you to developers XuTho and Ta Cuong who resolved my problem by adding customized code pieces. The issue was resolved seamlessly and 100% the way I imagined, the way I needed and the way I wanted.
In my opinion, this app is worth installing and its team deserve trust.

Choice Stores Ireland

The perfect app for badges & labels. Extremely helpful support. Gigi & Ngoc Hoang fixed our issue in no time. Definitely would recommend this app.

January 6, 2022

Bee Mercy

HI, I had a small issue with a label. The response was quick and the problem was solved with ease. Very grateful.

January 6, 2022