Product Labels & Badges Pro

Product Labels & Badges Pro

by BSS Commerce

Create FREE New, Best, BFCM product LABELS and BADGES quickly!

Snack Pang Pang

This app allows us to show the products that are for pre-order. We had some issue to integrate but the team help and now it works perfectly. One suggestion: It will be great if the label could stay when we are on the checkout page.

Ward666Cult

Great app with customization options for your badges! Customer support goes above and beyond - I highly recommend this app! Stephanie from customer support is extremely professional and beyond helpful. Thank you!

November 4, 2020

Glad to hear that you like our app and we bet that the labels will help you sell products faster ;)

OddGoods

Slick app. Easy to use and integrates seamlessly. Really appreciate how quickly the team responds to questions or requests—Asked for a non-critical change and it was made first thing after the weekend. Thanks Stephanie!

November 4, 2020

Thanks for leaving such kind feedback and for using our app for your website.
Will always be ready to help when you need us.
Stephanie & The Team

THINK UPCYCLE

Prompt support! Exactly what we wanted with our labels! Quick and easy. Hassle free. Thank you, appreciate it.

Bravo!
Thanks for using and leaving kind feedback on our app. Next time, just let me know if you need help with any settings.
Stephanie.

Green Elf Trees

Amazing flexibility with the tool and the team were so helpful in making it work as i wanted it to: Stephanie and the guys working a weekend for us!

November 1, 2020

Also, appreciate all your kindness with our app. Hope that with our app, you will have successful sales this Christmas season ;)

vwalla

We utilize Product Labels for our website to display pre-order items. Both the support (Stephanie) and technical teams are prompt and professional in handling any issues with the application. We highly recommend BSS Commerce.

November 1, 2020

Glad to hear that you like our Product Labels Pro app and also the support. Please keep supporting other apps of us.
Thank you.

Amnesia Arkad Szeged

I had discount label placement issue at bottom alignment. Was covering abt half of the price/vendor/type section. I’ve sent couple of lines by mail to move up to prod pic. By next day I got a message abt ‘problem solved check your site’.. Awesome customer service not to mention the app gave everything I needed, even my lil daughter able to use :-) Thanks for pro handling for team!

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much Amnesia, for your detailed feedback.
Next time, even if it is not a problem with the app but you want us to create a special label for you, also ring us at sales@bsscommerce.com. Ready to help <3

calijanejewellery

At first the App was not working the way I had hoped for, but as soon as I clicked the chat button, Stephanie was there to help and got my problem corrected almost immediately. Will be using this program again, just because the customer service was fantastic.

October 30, 2020

Thanks very much for your feedback and for using our app.
Not only is the customer service helpful, but we also promise that the app now works exactly the way you wanted it.
Enjoy ;)

Seaward & Stearn

I've just started using and had a problem with one of my pages not saving the label I created. I contacted support and chatted with Stephanie who was really helpful and quick to get the development team involved to assist. Really good.

October 30, 2020

Thank you as well for being very patient and kind to us although there was a small display issue at first.
Happy that we fixed it all right soon and you are now satisfied with the app.
Appreciated!

Roselayette

I used this app to display a badge on some specific products and it's definitely a must-have; very easy-to-use, powerful, and customizable tool. And the cherry on the cake: the support team is just awesome; very efficient, nice, and very responsive!

October 30, 2020

Your website is lovely and I believe that the labels will help the products sell even faster.
Stephanie.