Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Caffe.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Label & Badge is a great tool, got a problem with my theme but the staff did help us very fast, I absolutely reccomend it, great support from Gigi,The Huy and Van Hoan. I like the feature you can customize it for different products and with a lot of conditions, especially the country restriction which can let it customize different badges for different countries and so on. Hope they will develop some other apps cool like this one.

THE BODY SHOP

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

My favourite badge app since we started our e-store. User friendly and most of all very dynamic. It keeps providing great updates each time. Chat support is also superb. Thanks to Jena for being so thorough in helping me out with my concern.

Local Life - Frisch | Lokal | Nachhaltig

Location Germany

Very good and functional app. Support team is amazing and very fast with help!
Especially Jena Nguyen and Nguyen The Huy were very professional and helpful.

Hbabies Squad

Location Hong Kong SAR

the app is very useful for my website.especially the function of badge,it's easily uesing to support for my some promotion products 。and when i have issue ,the supporter Gigi and technician Thanh Son are very kindly and get resolved issue shortly.

Blackbird Fabrics

Love this app, super easy to use and it's great that you can upload your own badge designs. We have a large inventory and highlighting different features of our product categories is super helpful for our customers. There were a few issues when we first enabled some badges but Jena Nguyen from their customer support and developer Pham Ngoc Hoang were incredibly responsive and attentive and fixed the problem in no time at all! Thanks team!

Tucker Speed

Works great. Good customer support as well. It worked great for putting labels on products for a promotion we are running. Gigi and Ninh were very helpful.

GLÜCKSKIND.Shop

Location Germany

great app at a very reasonable price and definately great support to fix the issues in no time. thanks again.

NUBON MARKET

This app is very useful for my website. It's easy to set up and user-friendly.
Once I had a problem with placing a badge, Gigi at customer support and Tien Loc, the technician were very attentive and patient with helping me. My website looks so much better and professional with badges. Highly recommended!

Mon cœur Balance

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I bought and used this app for a few months, everything worked fine.
But as soon as I added the seo.hidden meta-field, to hide some products from my website's search results, the labels and badges stopped working for these items. The support was of no help, and I currently have no solution. I will have to stop using this app.

Austpek Bathrooms

Location Australia

Massive thanks to Jena Nguyen and Phan Thanh Son for the great customer service. They were extremely quick in responding and actioning what I needed.