Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

Dukier

Very good customer service, we had a problem when uploading our own labels and they helped us within 24hrs

Houzz Essentials

Amazing app, works really well and I am very impressed with their customer support! Very responsive and fast. I will definitely use them for my other store too!!! Highly recommend them!

R.a. Boutique

app ben fatta, per piccoli lavori anche gratuita. il supporto è eccezionale e ti aiuta subito, 5 stelle

Lenstown Global

It seems to answer quickly and solve problems among other apps' customer service. and very kind.
Gigi solved the problem right away.
Thank you.

UVe Beauty

Great app and support team is wonderful. They work to fix our problem super quick and always very responsive.

AIFAM Online Booze Store

My heartfelt thanks to support team of this app especially Stephanie. This is an amazing app and for those whom looking for product label and badges..IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Amazing app and amazing support team

Sense of Taste

These guys are awesome. So quick to help and nothing is a problem! I would 100% use them again. We will most certainly being using this app with each eCommerce project for our business.

Peppermint Pets

Had a little bug with a label appearing in the wrong spot on webpage, contacted support and they were very helpful in resolving the issue!

Video Game Box Defender

Does exactly what you would expect it. There was minor changes with the placement required due to my theme and the developers handled it quickly

Emile et Rose

Helpful app and the team are very quick and helpful to advise with any issue. Support team are very happy to help.