Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

TLTD, LLC

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Super powerful, great tool, amazing customer service (from Gigi) and really makes my shopify page seem so much more professional. I've already seen a sales coming in as I can now clearly have badges promoting sales. thank you to the PL&B team!

The Electric Scooter Store

The team at BSS are fantastic. I added product badges to The Electric Scooter Store, and found the whole process straightforward. No technical knowledge is needed. We had one small issue with the layout of a badge; I contacted BSS and the issue was resolved within the hour. Top work and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this App or the developers. Thank you.

TENOHA E-SHOP

Location Italy

You can choose your label and place it everywhere on your e-commerce.
Very useful and perfect for BFCM!
Support is very kind and reply quickly.

Ermidio

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app and very easy to understand and customise the labels. The app is very useful for our product labels for the webshop. Great team support, quick response. I recommend to you.

Stamp Anniething

Super little app that gets the job done. I like the preset images it gives you for youyr labels as well.. many to choose from... really works well with purchased theme I got too...

Chico Hobby

Location Hong Kong SAR

Fantastic App! BSS Commerce Support Team offers great communication & plenty of supports for my shop.

99 Wine Club

Location Australia

This is the best app I found to create a variety of badges and labels; it offers so many options, including the ability to upload our own. Pricing is competitive too. But best of all is the team from BSS Commerce! They have been so helpful in making sure our badges and labels were just like we needed them. A massive thank you to Amber, Steph, Duong and Hoa! Great work and fantastic communication. I look forward to working with them again and am very happy to recommend their app.

PETITS CADORS

Location France

Super responsive after-sales service! Good application, practicality, label customization possible, Thank you!

CARLITOS handmade

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super quick service fixing an issue! really great service keeping me up to date and fixing it into 2 hours! In general the app works super and helps us a lot getting our products sorted ! *****

Padel Specialist

Location Denmark

I have gotten help from Stephanie during some issues. She helped fixing it very quick. A really nice support.