Product Labels & Badges | BFCM

Product Labels & Badges | BFCM | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

A Thousand Wishes Craft Shop

I was looking for an app to add a "new" sticker to my listings. This app works perfectly and you can't beat the free plan!

October 29, 2020

Do you like all the custom labels we made for you? Hope that they will help to sell your products more and faster.
Cheers!

Absolutegifts

Having issues with install, sent one email and the team responded and rectified the issues in a very timely manner.

October 23, 2020

Happy to be helpful for your case.
Enjoy the app and we wish your business even more successful with our labels. You know, catchy badges sell products faster.

No1 Ejuice

For the price you pay this app really stands out compared to many on the app store, very simple to use and gives you a lot of customizations! Highly recommended even with the FREE plan Stephanie really went above and beyond to help with a small issue within 5 minutes of contacting! I will definitely be using this app from now on.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Next time, if you need help with the setting or you want to create a beautiful label, remember that I am always ready to help.
Best,
Stephanie.

Mudbrick Herb Cottage

The support from Stephanie and the team has been amazing. They fixed some issues and helped troubleshoot some setup. This is working perfectly so far.

Stephanie here.
Really appreciate your kind words. My team and I will keep working hard to make the app even better!

Friends Rebricked

Excellent customer service, even for those on the free plan. I have some problems with labels not displaying properly. Fixed the problem, really quickly and even customised the label to match my website theme colours. Fully recommended, as exceeded my expectations!

Thank you!
Although there was a little problem with the display at first, you were still very kind to us.
To all customers, we promise to fix all problems with the labels, if any, quickly and effectively. Thus, just enjoy the app to the fullest.

STIEGLITZ

Very userfriendly app, does exactly what it needs to and the customer service is really amazing. I hope they'll add a a customizable CSS file soon.

Thank you.
We will definitely keep your idea in mind and develop it soon. Enjoy the app and stay tuned to our update.

Gloria Bazar

Great App, meets my expectations. The support team were awesome very professional in handling customer concerns.

October 23, 2020

Thank you as well, Gloria because you are very kind and patient with our app!

Clube Importador

Very easy to use and install, with everything you need! The support team is awesome and help whenever you need. 5-stars is not enough!

October 23, 2020

Your words make my day and thank you for your patience with our app although there was a small problem at first.
Really appreciate it!

IONICKISS™ Slovenija

"Extremely useful app, because you can change labels on the product photos easily and save lots of time with it. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and it has a forever free plan as well. The support is super friendly. Very recommended."

Thank you.
You are definitely right about our Product Labels & Badges Pro app. FREE and helpful forever!

hellyeahshop

I’ve tried a few badge apps and this one was by far the easiest to use.
Had a slight issue so contacted support. It was sorted at lightning speed and in a professional manner. Would thoroughly recommend.

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We promise to keep our app user-friendly and helpful all the time.
Enjoy!