Product Labels & Badges | BFCM

Product Labels & Badges | BFCM | Reviews

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product badges & labels hot, out stock, new, sale, BFCM

Eyefood Factory France

I am creating websites for many clients. I have installed this app on all websites I managed so far. The reason : easy to create simple or advance logics to display labels AND an outstanding support from Stephanie and her team. Do not get me wrong, the app is working well out of the box especially if you are using the popular shopify themes, but in my case I have complex/advance themes with a lot of customisations so the app needs a little bit of help to fit in :) The dev team is amazing and display issues are fixed within hours which gives me the time to work on the logics/app configuartion ...or just to have a beer while they do the job (ahahah) ! I am using the free version (2 labels) for my client's websites that are simple and the premium version (affordable vs other apps) when I need to create more advance logics or juste more labels (note that you can import your own labels even in the free version). For example, for my last website, I needed to create a logic 'add a SOLD OUT label on collection and products pictures, for a specific collection only, when stock is reaching 0. It helped me and my client to save a HUGGE time as we wanted only to show the SOLD OUT label on our 'Originals Artwoks' collection to stimulate people to buy as there is only 1 piece/ref. Thanks to the app, our other collections, 'Reproductions', is not affected by that logic as when stock reach 0, we can produce a new batch. Not having to manage manually that, or buying another app to create a logic based on tags, is sooooo cool. Yea guys, it is more than just a simple app to apply a label. I have been very pleased by the level of customisation and the user friendly step by step label/logic creation process. It is really a good app that will answer all my clients needs for a long time (you do not want to mess with your website when you start to be successful). I hope this concrete example and explanations will help you guys.

BEAUTI.sa

Great App,
Very Helpful Support team, they fixed the issue in no time,
it enables you to add a label on multiple conditions

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Superb step by step workflow to easily cerate your label and the logic that come with. Plenty of easy to understand options. I was looking for an app with which I can create my labels instead of using the ones that are usually provided (not always really beautiful and mostly in English). With this app, you can create your own text label and customise size font, background size and colour, position etc. Everything from one place. I also uploaded my own image (Made in France) in one click and adjust the size and position directly from he interface. The bets part : you can use the app with two labels for free (which I did) and I am know deploying this app on all my websites, and will switch to the very affordable plan to start playing with the rules for my websites that need more advanced settings. That being said, if you just need 2 labels, you can use this app for free and relax knowing that if you need more, no need to change app : everything is here. Good job guys !

October 5, 2020

Really appreciate your detailed feedback and hope that you will keep supporting our app. And yes, those who need 2 labels on their websites can use our Product Labels Pro app for FREE :d.
Those who need more can also upgrade to a paid version to get more exciting features.
Enjoy!

FRONTIERA

Great Support!
App is very easy to use. At first, app does not proper working on my theme because its not shopify theme. But app developer fixed it super fast and super fast kind response!! Great Great Support

October 5, 2020

Really appreciate your patience with our app and in the end, everything works well now.

Le Mini Macaron Europe

Really easy to start using it, and it works perfectly on both desktop and mobile! The staff is very helpful.

October 5, 2020

Happy that you use the labels on your two websites and please keep supporting our apps in the future.
Thanks in advance!

The Saxophone Shop

Amazing service. Prompt responses and most helpful with personalizing labels. Would highly recommend.

October 5, 2020

Love your words! Next time, let us know at sales@bsscommerce.com if you need more personalizing labels.
Always ready to help!

Her Boss Life

Really great app and easy to use. Customer service was fantastic, responded quickly and assisted in resolving my issue. Thank you!

October 5, 2020

Glad that you like our app. By the time, we also really love your T-shirt.
Go boss life!

celiomx

Great app! Great support! We had issues with the labels position but now it's ok and work perfectly.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and remember that we are always ready to help when you need us.

Shule Bags

Their support is so nice! I had a problem with my custom theme. They fixed it as soon as possible :)

October 5, 2020

We're happy that our app and the support team are helpful for your business!

Hetiam

I contacted support because the labels weren't appearing on some of the products. They were in touch within 2 minutes and within 10 minutes, everything was working! Turned out it was the cache on my computer causing the issue in the end anyway!

Fantastic app and great support. Thank you so much

October 5, 2020

Thank you too for using our app and be patient with us although there is a small error.
Really appreciate your kind words!