Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

OLD AND GOOD

I've had an excellent experience using Product Labels & Badges Pro. Stephanie was prompt in responding to my customer service request and provided helpful information to help me solve the issue I was experiencing. App has been easy to integrate and I'm please with the result. Thank you!

JETLAGMODE

Great customer service experience with Stephanie, Customer Support Executive, realy nice and helpful.

BIONDI HOME

I USE THIS APP AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SIMPLE OPERATION. Quick and fast customer service to solve any problem and get help! highly recommend!

Watch City

Excellent customer service. Fast, They solve and answer my query in less than 24 hours. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. They designed custom labels for me very quickly. Awesome!

Fraenck

Very responsive developer, easy to use application. So far, so good! We're not using the paid version yet, but when the time is right I think we will go that route.

Projetwear

Very friendly customer service assistant in replying and assisting me to solve problem, even free plan is good enough to cater my need.

miamidigitalinc

Hard to find a good product label app, glad I finally found this one. Support has been great and there are so many great options for labels. Would definitely recommend it.

Repair Outlet

Works great, easy to use. Support is very good, fixes any issue you have quickly and efficiently. 5 Stars

Peaches&Crème K-Beauty and Skincare

The app is easy to use and we are happy how each can be customised. It took a few hours before the labels appeared in our store after we enabled them, but we are happy afterwards. Contacted the support team and they reached out immediately. We had a few problems with the labels displaying on our store and contacted customer support and they fixed the problem right away! Prompt customer support action is so essential and important especially if you have an online store! Superb customer support!

JBK International

Awesome app! Very easy to use and it definitely improved our customer's experience on our website. Had a few issues initially but their support was very helpful and they resolved my problems immediately. Definitely recommend this app!