Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

PlanBee

Lots of flexibility in the placement of labels, and the custom label tool is great, too. Our theme is quite heavily customised, so labels and badges didn't display perfectly initially. However, the support team were excellent and got it all set up very quickly.

Musky Town, LLC

Had a minor pre-launch bug, and even with unfortunate timing with the office closed for holiday, they came in and took are of it late at night before we officially announced our site. Thank you much, happy with the app so far!

Avarelle Cosmetics

This is the great app also their support service is pretty excellent! They all fixed the issue we requested! amazing app!! Thank you for all your helps!

Woody

First class support! Helpful support waited for man at the first thing I got stuck. But they helped very quickly and understandably. I am grateful for this app. I recommend it to everyone who would take action!

Myralena

great app, easy to setup and awesome support even on the free plan. highly recommended. had a small issue with how it looks and the team quickly fixed it. thankyou!

Spearfishing Store | AQUASMITH

Stephanie's support was super fast and proper, she did not mind over the mile for us and really appreciate it! You should try this app to show your customer's buying experience much more easy and useful. 5 star!!

OLD AND GOOD

I've had an excellent experience using Product Labels & Badges Pro. Stephanie was prompt in responding to my customer service request and provided helpful information to help me solve the issue I was experiencing. App has been easy to integrate and I'm please with the result. Thank you!

JETLAGMODE

Great customer service experience with Stephanie, Customer Support Executive, realy nice and helpful.

BIONDI HOME

I USE THIS APP AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SIMPLE OPERATION. Quick and fast customer service to solve any problem and get help! highly recommend!

Watch City

Excellent customer service. Fast, They solve and answer my query in less than 24 hours. The app is easy to use and very intuitive. They designed custom labels for me very quickly. Awesome!