Product Labels & Badges

Product badges & labels hot, out of stock, BFCM, new year...

Free plan available
Polish Your Store With Product Labels/Badges

Amanecer Babies And Kids

Location Costa Rica

I'm starting to use this app and I really like it. It's super easy to use. Even I was having problems with the labels in my store, the team help me and give me support. Now everything is working properly. Very good app!

October 5, 2020

Your feedback makes our day. Keep supporting our app and enjoy new features updated.

Efun.top

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just use this App this month. Customer service makes a fast response when I contact them. Even the product page didn't show the tag, but it's work well on the collection and the related product App, even work well on the search place. Hope this App will us make more orders. Thank you!

September 4, 2020

Thank you for using our app and wish your business becomes more and more successful.

Bestow Charms

Location India

I like the feature here. The support is really handy and thanks to the team. Love to create more and more.

September 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are updating our app with more useful features for your business.

RENEGADEZ

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app with wide range of customization options available. Easy and quick to implement. Highly recommended!

September 3, 2020

We are glad that you like our app. We will keep updating our Product Labels Pro app with more advanced features. Please enjoy!

Limitless Sozo

Location Romania

Very useful app , it gives you a lot of options for labels also you can upload your ones. I had some small issues but support center was very responsive .

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback. We will try our best to improve our Product Labels Pro app better for your business.
Regards,
BSS Shopify Team.

itto

Location Australia

On the free plan. Very customisable and easy to use. Had a little issue and they helped me out right away :)

September 3, 2020

Happy that you like our Pro Labels app. We are improving it better day by day for your business!

Hetlek

Location Sweden

Amazing app with many options. I really like that you can customize the label. And the support - totaly awesome, really great and they responded in like 2 minutes. I'm really looking forward to be using this app more!

August 25, 2020

Kind words, my friend.
We really appreciate that you love our Product Labels/Stickers app. Please stay tuned for more useful updates in the future.
Thanks.

Cordialsa USA INC

They are reaaally amazing. Their support team really helps you out in every need you have. I'll pick them a 100 times if I have to. The best in the market!

August 23, 2020

Thank you so much. Hope you will support our apps in the future. Wish your business all good <3

GUESS GUATEMALA | WEB OFICIAL

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you again for your attention. They have a great support team.
I had a problem with the theme of my website, and they correctly adjusted the tag to the image. Talking with them is like having them by your side. Because they answer your question in seconds.
Thanks again for helping with your tips on my other web pages.

August 19, 2020

Sweet words, my friend. Please keep in touch and we are all available and dedicated to our valuable customers, like you <3

GrillToGo

Location Panama

Excellent app, great support, always trying to help you with any issue. Huge use for my store. Would be nicer if they had more Free options for new shops. recommended.

August 19, 2020

Our review makes our day. We will definitely develop more useful FREE apps in the near future. Hope you'll love them.