4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product marketing and customer engagement by highlighting products and sales. They value its variety of templates, customization options, and ability to display different messages to various customer types. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, seamless Shopify integration, and affordability. The customer support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. The app's performance is good with minimal technical issues, making it recommended for its value, features, and excellent customer support.

December 2, 2022

This app is easy to use! We have a mistake between creating a new label or a new badge. After that, we also had an issue with a conflicting app that was preventing labels from appearing properly after first installing it. For all stores, Jolie Nguyen is my main support. She and the tech guy Nguyen Van Ninh were able to tackle the problem quickly and effectively; the difficulties were resolved so fast, the difficulties were resolved within 1 hour of being reported. The app is presently working flawlessly on our website, and we are extremely pleased with it. Creating your own labels and badges is very easy, and they look professional. This program performs exactly what it claims. Support is also very helpful, and they fixed all problems quickly. I really appreciate their support. In conclusion, I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more. Thanks, BSS Commerce team. I'd strongly advise anyone wishing to show labels and badges on their items to use them. Highly recommended!

HiroDesign
Italy
BSS Commerce replied December 12, 2022

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

January 13, 2023

the app is great. It meets all the needs of labeling . Customer service is very fast and solution oriented. Thanks again for your help Jena Nguyen and Dinh Trong.

GETCHO
Türkiye
BSS Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

Wish your business all good!

May 18, 2021

My heartfelt thanks to support team of this app especially Stephanie. This is an amazing app and for those whom looking for product label and badges..IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Amazing app and amazing support team

AIFAM Online Booze Store
Malaysia
July 20, 2022

This app is very useful for my website. It's easy to set up and user-friendly.
Once I had a problem with placing a badge, Gigi at customer support and Tien Loc, the technician were very attentive and patient with helping me. My website looks so much better and professional with badges. Highly recommended!

NUBON MARKET
November 4, 2021

I have used this app to add custom badges onto our listings, to highlight small variances between some of the products we sell. It does a great job of it, and allows us to use other badges in upcoming seasonal promotions. Quite happy with it so far. Customer support is top-notch, solving a minor issue i had with the custom badge and our theme.

Aussie Tonneaus
BSS Commerce replied November 4, 2021

Thank you.

January 28, 2021

Very responsive developer, easy to use application. So far, so good! We're not using the paid version yet, but when the time is right I think we will go that route.

Fraenck
Netherlands
March 8, 2022

I had a few issues because of the Shopify theme I purchased. When I contacted support, I was helped by Gigi and Tien Loc. Between the two of them, they worked their hardest to make sure my issues were taken care of. They kept in touch to make sure I knew they did not forget about me, I really appreciate that, and because of them, I will remain a customer. The issue I had was because of the theme I owned, but they were sure to work hard and fix my issues, have no worries that this team will work with you to make sure you are taken care of! They constantly emailed me to just remind me that they were still working on my issue. That made me feel confident that I had a team that was on my side. Thank you Gigi and Tien Loc!! I am SUPER happy with your customer service!

Fancy5Fashion
BSS Commerce replied March 8, 2022

Edited May 27, 2022

Very happy with the app and do not lose service they have provided. Safe and secure supplier. We needed a lot of help in the beginning and they provided top service and help all the way so we got what we wanted. We can recommend this provider and app to everyone. Best regards Kim

Lagerpriser.no
Norway
BSS Commerce replied June 6, 2022

June 6, 2022

Estoy utilizando esta aplicación para integrar las etiquetas de descuentos de cada producto del sitio, al principio tuve algunos inconvenientes ya que las etiquetas no quedaban perfectas según nuestros parámetros. Al contactarme con soporte, en especial a Jinny y Cong Thanh como técnico en su revisión, me ayudaron rápidamente, independiente de la diferencia horaria, los cambios fueron varios y siempre tuve una respuesta positiva por parte de ellos, toda la disponibilidad de realizar los cambios para el mejor funcionamiento del sitio.
Estoy muy agradecida de todo.

BabyShop
Chile
BSS Commerce replied June 13, 2022

Thank you.

February 4, 2021

First class support! Helpful support waited for man at the first thing I got stuck. But they helped very quickly and understandably. I am grateful for this app. I recommend it to everyone who would take action!

Woody