4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product visibility and boosting sales through customizable labels and badges. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and unique features that help stores stand out. Regular updates and affordability add to its value. The support team is highly commended for their quick response, problem-solving skills, and customization capabilities. Despite occasional glitches, the app's performance is reliable with issues promptly addressed by the support team.

Edited March 11, 2022

This app is very easy to use and cost-effective. After I configured it, I encountered a problem, contacted the customer service, and replied to me very quickly, and solved my problem very quickly. It's very nice I also want to thank amber for helping me deal with the problem quickly and making the page display perfect

ZUUKING
China
BSS Commerce replied March 13, 2022

December 6, 2022

Even though we are currently using the free plan for Product Labels & Badges, I received great customer service from Jena Nguyen. She pulled the developer, Tran Duc Nam, in to assist and they resolved my issue speedily. I can now accomplish some things on my website that I couldn't accomplish before.

seeJesus

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there

April 4, 2022

Very good support. I had problems installing the app but the support team installed it for us quickly and exactly how i wanted it.

ESX360 | Gaming Apparel
BSS Commerce replied April 13, 2022

Edited October 12, 2022

Application facile à utiliser et assez pratique. Le service client est assez réactif (merci à Jennie et l'équipe de dev Tran Duc Nam, Nguyen Dinh Tuan Ngoc), notre problème d'intégration a été résolu rapidement.
Dommage que le catalogue est un peu réduit niveau visuel.

RONI GLOBAL
France

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

Edited December 1, 2022

Best App we've added to our store in a long time! Plus If you've ever wondered what amazing customer service looks like - install this app and contact the Customer Service Team for anything you need. Super responsive, professional and went above and beyond! I dealt with Jolie Nguyen who was so incredibly helpful! I had a special request and Jolie connected me with Nguyen Van Ninh who resolved my specific request within 12hrs. They thoroughly tested the code changes to ensure everything worked perfectly before letting me know.

M&B.

October 21, 2020

Having issues with install, sent one email and the team responded and rectified the issues in a very timely manner.

Absolutegifts
BSS Commerce replied October 23, 2020

Happy to be helpful for your case.
Enjoy the app and we wish your business even more successful with our labels. You know, catchy badges sell products faster.

Edited January 19, 2022

Sie ist perfekt, ich hatte anfangs ein paar technische Probleme und habe den Kundendienst angeschrieben, danach erhielt ich sofort Hilfe von Mitarbeiterin Gigi und dem Techniker Ta Cuong Perfect app and helpful customer service from Gigi and Ta Cuong!!

SydneyKJewelry
Germany
BSS Commerce replied January 26, 2022

Thank you.

April 29, 2022

Great app, top notch and reactive support. Special acknowledgement to Gigi, from customer support and Van Hoan the technician.

Honies et Bees - Ta trousse beauté bio
France
5 months using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 6, 2022

October 25, 2021

This app is GREAT because it has so many options on how you can customize and display your badges. GiGi was phenomenal with helping me when I needed customer support and the tech guy Chu Thong got the request done ASAP. Thank you both for putting the finishing touch on my store!! I highly recommend!!

The Ultimate Resale Rack
BSS Commerce replied November 2, 2021

Thank you.

August 29, 2022

Worked as advertised. You can literally put any image you want for your badge/label, allowing for any degree of customization. They also have a really great customer support, replying me in a matter of minutes when I had an issue integrating with my theme.

Dasher MY