4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing product marketing and customer engagement by highlighting products and sales. They value its variety of templates, customization options, and ability to display different messages to various customer types. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, seamless Shopify integration, and affordability. The customer support team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving. The app's performance is good with minimal technical issues, making it recommended for its value, features, and excellent customer support.

January 26, 2021

Hard to find a good product label app, glad I finally found this one. Support has been great and there are so many great options for labels. Would definitely recommend it.

miamidigitalinc
Edited March 10, 2022

They surely help me a lot. Especially, Gigi as the supporter and Tien Loc as the technician, I told them what I needed and they reached out immediately even it was their off-time. I really appreciate all that. Because we literally have 7 other Shopify stores waiting to use this APP. Our theme doesn't work well with the app, but now it's all good, I get help very timely and they're patient too. I'd recommend this APP for sure. What I like about this APP is that they allow me to use customized images too. And they're free for what i need the most!!!

EcoFlow Australia
BSS Commerce replied March 13, 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

July 1, 2020

Fantastic App! Really easy to use and allows us to customise our own labels.

Tech team is amazing as they helped me fix an issue straight away!

Vital Pharmacy Supplies
BSS Commerce replied July 1, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We're happy our assistance makes you satisfy.
Provide helpful apps and support to all customers is that what we want to achieve.
We will improve our apps day by day to match more customers' requirements.
Thank you for choosing and trusting us.

September 7, 2022

I installed this app on our store, we had some layout issues as our theme was not 100% compatible, but this was no issue at all. The team at BSS Commerce were very quick to reply via chat and help me out. Jena Nguyen arranged for her developer Nguyen Khac Hiep to jump into our shopify admin and fix the issue promptly. The app is now working and performing perfectly with no issues. I am very happy with the team and service that I received and I can not recommend this app more.

Big On Shoes
October 15, 2020

"Extremely useful app, because you can change labels on the product photos easily and save lots of time with it. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and it has a forever free plan as well. The support is super friendly. Very recommended."

IONICKISS™ Slovenija
Slovenia
About 23 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied October 23, 2020

Thank you.
You are definitely right about our Product Labels & Badges Pro app. FREE and helpful forever!

June 9, 2023

Thank you for the help. Very fast team. Thanks to Jolie for the suport and her developer. They solve the problem like was nothing.

MOBILIERB2B
Romania
About 19 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied June 15, 2023

Thank you very much for your 5-star rating.

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with our team. We truly appreciate your help and support. Thank you again!

February 18, 2022

App works well, and allows me to highlight some key selling features easily. I had a small issue with badges appearing in an odd place, but Amber and Hoang fixed it very promptly.

Motioncare
About 21 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied March 3, 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

December 20, 2021

Mình đã gặp 1 tí vấn đề khi đăng ký dùng Gói Free nhưng được sự hỗ trợ rất nhiệt tình và nhanh từ đội ngũ BSS, xin cảm ơn các bạn, một sản phẩm từ Việt Nam

Thiệp cưới The Simple
Vietnam
About 19 hours using the app
BSS Commerce replied December 26, 2021

Cảm ơn bạn vì đã sử dụng và hài long với app Product Labels & Badges của chúng tôi.

Hãy liên hệ đến sales@bsscommerce.com bất cứ khi nào bạn cần giúp đỡ.

Thân ái,

BSS Commerce Team

August 23, 2023

CS team response the questions very quickly. Their developer team is quiet fast in taking action on what I really wanted. Highly recommended to use.

Ns' Boutiques
Singapore
About 6 hours using the app
Edited February 24, 2021

Instantly received assistance! Fixed in 10 min. Works like a charm, AND could use my GIFS animated images, small GIFS, for your labels. Download transparent animated images, called GIFS, online. size less than 2MB and will work too. Thank you again team for the assistance may Christ bless you all

Flawlessraiders.net