Product Labels & Badges by BSS

Product Labels & Badges by BSS

by BSS Commerce

FREE Product BADGEs & LABELs: hot, out of stock, new, sale...

SHAREO

i used this app for few days, and it has a BIG bug and error the badges show double on every product, and we waited 4 days since they are on vacation, and after they got back to work, they replied that they solved the problem but it was not solved ... the other problem in this app is that you cannot assign labels by variant or SKU like other apps... only the first product image or you pay more money and apply on ALL images. Support is so slow ... when u do an app you need good customer support if not 24 hours at least every 24 hour or so ... we dont recomend this app at all.

September 7, 2021

From BSS Commerce Team.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. We did prioritize your request right after we came back to work after a long holiday. However, the problem is complicated than expected.

We really hope that you can re-install the app so that we can fix your experience.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon at sales@bsscommerce.com.

TheVendorMarketplace

The app kept crashing every time I tried to create a new label. Would not let me change text. When I tried to input text it would crash.

November 30, 2020

Hi,
I'm Stephanie from BSS Commerce. Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.
However, I doubt whether it is an Internet disconnection problem?
I've checked with some customers and they can still add text labels as normal.
Can you re-install the app and our technicians can check the problem for you right away?
Hope to hear from you soon.