Product Labels by Secomapp

Product Labels by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Alternativa Webshop

Great support, thank you very much!
The developer replies really fast. He fixed all of the issues we had with using this app on our store theme.

Marique Yssel

Great service, had a small issue with the app was fixed in a very timely manner! would definitely recommend!

HerbPerennial

This app was very user friendly and simple! Customer service was on point too, had a slight blunder and it was fixed easily by them! Recommend it!

CITYWATCH

App was not worked on the product page at the beginning but support staff solved problem within one business day. In general great app and support.

Electric

The app worked perfectly on the PDP right away. It wasn't working on my Collection pages however so I contacted Support and they got back to me very quickly and fixed the issue. Works great now.

House Plan Zone

App is amazing and the support team has been extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app!!!!!!

Fansee Australia

A good app for catchy labels on the product photos. It's working really good on my theme. Easy to use.

Yau Shing Gems

Thierry is very helpful that he fixed some minor issues very quickly.
I have applied Labels to most of my products.

Lime Pro Gaming

Awesome support would recommend to anyone. Thank you very much for your service it really has improved the user experience on our website.

Joe

BW Tribal

This app is great for adding labels over online products. I personally found the process in setting it up easy to use and also received excellent support by Louis from the team at secomapp. Thank you for helping me add this feature to our website! I would however suggest the following improvements:

- An easy way to add multiple labels (when needed) to each product
- An easy to use label design section to create your own labels within the app

Overall I am very happy with the app and the customer support I have received!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11