DECO: Product Labels & Badges

Smart product badges, labels & stickers to highlight products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

nyxcases.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great app and sooo easy !!! Julie is so amazing and so helpful! Whatever you need Julie will help you to design it. I absolutely recommend. Thank you!!

HardyPaw

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is there when I needed them. Julie and the DECO team got me through Black Friday and helped make the labels I need for my sale. This is a great quick solution to let customers know what products are on sale.

4uatro estaciones

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed it, but Julie's help has been invaluable, patient and very proactive. The result of my label has been beautiful. Thank you very much Julie

raakshop

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very nice and useful App, the customer service was incredible and committed to solve any issue that I had, very very pro active.

James R. Eads Shop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app was really easy to use and the customer service was amazing! They responded immediately to my request and were able to fix the issue the morning of the big sale we were trying to promote. Incredible!

True to Sole

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Good functions, they are very flexible, if you don't find something, they will make it for you. One of the best, fastest customer service we've seen.

VeloVixen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Julie was extremely helpful and efficient. She understood exactly what I needed and its urgency and came back with a completed design within minutes. Thank you!

TTfone

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service was second to none, Julie help me get started, fixed an issue, and even helped me with a custom design. Really above and beyond!

Lindsey Created

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Exactly what I was looking for! The team was super helpful in getting it set up properly with our "coming soon" labels!

Oden's eye

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 12 hours

Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17