Product Labels

Product Labels

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Highlight 'On sale', 'New' products and special offers.

Fillion Électronique

The application is very intuitive to use, compatible with the others applications of the shop and the support is very reactive !

www.popgear.com

This app was good and suited my needs. Didn't work fully but support fixed the issue quickly and now it all works fine!

outletexit.com

Perfect!! Excellent!! After I install this App, I had several requests to attach labels on my products and asked App supplier(Bolt Promotion) and I invited Bolt promotion to my shop as a staff. Now everything is OK. Seeing is Believing!! visit my shop and take a look(outletexit.com)

CoalitionNutrition

App worked from the start but support was able to make it function even better. Exactly what we were looking for.

thekangaroostore

The customer service is good. They respond as soon as possible. I had an issue with the app they rectified in a day itself.

RUMM Living

We use this app to structure and add labels. If we find any issues regarding the functions the support-service is always happy to help you solve the problem.

iLoveNZware

It's okay - but the labels can take about 1 - 5 seconds to load after the main image has loaded, this is frustrating.

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

Great app but I have noticed that all labels no longer display on the product pages. They display on all collections fine.

I have emailed support@boltpromotion.com and also contacted multiple times via the Support tab in the app itself but I have had no reply.

UPDATE: The labels are now displaying again on the product pages.

Jordans Flooring Outlet

Hello! This app works really well I just noticed that with my latest theme update, the labels get hidden behind the product image on a product page (fine on a collection page). Is there a way to fix this?

June 19, 2019

Dear Sir,
Could you email us at support@boltpromotion.com so we can fix and support you?

Shapermint

Hello, we just realized that the app is trying to charge us by 69.99 USD, price that is quite expensive than the showed price in the app store, we are trying to figure out why the app is trying to charge that amount and also will be nice if you have a place where we can handle a ticket - support to talk about this, thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12