4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to customize and apply badges to products, a feature not typically available. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, wide variety of professional labels, and flexibility in label application. Merchants value the diverse templates and the option to upload their own designs. The support team is commended for their efficiency and proactive approach, including assistance with custom label design. Despite some initial compatibility issues, these were quickly resolved. The app is recognized for boosting conversion rates by highlighting popular or discounted items. Despite its extensive features, merchants appreciate its fair pricing.

January 8, 2024

Great company. Fast to respond and the product is excellent. You can change and customize badges for your products which is something your basic Shopify store does not offer. This allows for alerting customers of new products, custom products or special sales. Highly recommended!!!!

Southern Sporting Goods LLC
5 months using the app
December 5, 2023

The renewal has made operations smoother. I had a problem with my product not being displayed on the homepage or collection page, but it was quickly resolved through chat. I appreciate it very much.

レイジースーザン オンラインストア
Japan
Almost 3 years using the app
Smartify Apps replied December 22, 2023

Dear レイジースーザン オンラインストア,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our app: DECO and that the smoother operation can be beneficial for you. It's great to know that the updates and adjustments have met your needs perfectly.

We will continue to improve so when you have any concerns, we can support you in time through the live-chat. 🥰

Thank you once again for choosing DECO!

Rossie I DECO team 🌹🌹🌹

January 10, 2024

Great Addons, We're using it for couple of months, but it has really great features. and huge templates collections. Today We got an awesome support from Julie.

Spotted Clothing
5 months using the app
January 10, 2024

The labels look great and are very simple to use. If you every have any issues, the Deco support team will go above and beyond to make sure your site is looking it's best. I would really recommend using this app!

Margot New York
About 2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Great app, easy to use and great options depending on the plan! Very good and quick support to reinstall after Theme update :-)

www.andcompliments.com
Germany
November 21, 2023

Thank you Rossie and the whole team for fixing my issue. It was corrected within 10 minutes from the time I contacted tech support! That is A+++++ service!

Tee for the Soul
Over 7 years using the app
Smartify Apps replied December 7, 2023

Hi Tee for the Soul,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's truly delighted for us to hear that you have a great time in DEC! For me, It's also a big honor for me to hear that I can be able to help you sort the issue out! 🥰

Your kind words is such a great motivation for us to continue to develop and deliver quick and efficient for you and other merchants!

Once again, thank you for being one of our beloved merchants. If there’s anything else we can do to make your next visit even better, please let us know!

Rossie I DECO team 🌹🪴

December 7, 2023

Great app, if anything goes wonky, Julie is right there to help get it fixed. Incredible customer service makes this app the best! Exactly what I need for my tiny little shop.

Byrdhouse Designs
Smartify Apps replied December 22, 2023

Dear Byrdhouse Designs,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It's truly a great honor for us to hear that you are enjoying our app: DECO and our support team, especially for Julie. On behalf of Julie, we sincerely thank you for your feedbacks!

Thank you once again for choosing DECO and being one of our treasured merchants!

Rossie I DECO team 🌹🌹🌹

January 30, 2024

The app is designed to be very user-friendly.
The whole team is very competent and responds to enquiries within a very short time. The app is highly recommended.

KangaROOS® Originals I Made in Germany
Germany
Almost 4 years using the app
January 9, 2024

I've had this app for months and it's the best app for product labels in my opinion. Also, support were really quick to respond when I needed it! Thanks :)

Brindly
November 6, 2023

Huge assortment of labels available that are extremely professional looking! You can even upload your own if you want, but there are so many options it's not really necessary. We use the labels for various sales (buy 2 get 1, 50%, etc). They really stand out. You can adjust the display size easily. You can choose the products that get the label by collections, manually, by price, and more! This is an excellent app run by excellent people.

Ferri Seeds
4 months using the app
Smartify Apps replied December 7, 2023

Hi Ferri Seeds,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you have a great time in DECO! Your kind words truly mean a lot to our team!

We will continue to develop more efficient features so they can save more time for you and other merchants.

Once again, thank you for being one of our treasured merchants. If there’s anything else we can do to make your next visit even better, please let us know!

Rossie I DECO team 🌹🪴