Smart Product Labels

Smart Product Labels

by Smartify Apps

FREE Discount LABEL, Product STICKER, New BADGE for your Sales

Nimara.dk

Really good app, works as intended and without any trouble. The support is fast, reliable and helpful aswell

mypure.co.uk

Doesn't seem to be any support during EU business hours. Simple problems can take a few days to get resolved because of the time difference..

Apothecary Products

Prompt, helpful support, but I've had to ask they to help push through our tags every time we add a new tag.

Tubz UK

I would highly recommend this app, it works great and it's super easy to use and implement. Makes adding labels a breeze!

QualityFood

It is a very easy-to-use interface, and the support team is always available to assist. For instance, we had issues with the layout of our labels on the web design, and the support team instantly resolved it. Bravo, keep it up!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review 😊 If you still need our help, please don't hesitate to let us know.

ACTARUS.FASHION

I have installed the app that I think is done really well. I asked the Smartify team for assistance and received fast and accurate support. I highly recommend the app.

July 2, 2021

Awww 🥰 Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. This gives us so much motivation to work harder.

Small Tattoos

The app does its thing, and when I had an issue with it they fixed it for me in a timely manner. Happy for now.

April 12, 2021

We sincerely appreciate your feedback! We are happy when you are happy. Please keep in touch with us to get further assistance anytime you need. 😍

Jam Cycling

Didn't find this useful, could not get it to load any labels at all. Wasted 45 minutes, found another app that worked in seconds.

April 2, 2021

Dear Admin,
We are so sorry for the late response as we were on weekend the time you emailed us and could not reply to you immediately.
In early Monday morning, we have replied to you twice in ticket #4811 but haven't heard from you since then. We've also sent you another email few minutes ago. Could you please check your mailbox and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you.
Moon

BODYOUTLET.net

Very content with the Product Labels app and if you need help, they have an extremely competent and serviceminded support team.

March 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your words 😊 Also, thank you for being patiently waiting for our settings. We always do our best to make our customers satisfied with our services.

Hemlock Hat Co.

Functionality of the app is good. I did require some assistance from their team and once support got back to me they were responsive and helpful.

March 11, 2021

You made our day! 🥰 Thank you so much for your feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14