G:Variants & Product Options

G:Variants & Product Options

by Globo

Infinite Product Options, 100+ Variants Options, Personalized

Bumble Bee Bubz

at first it was working really well. now it never applies the options i apply to products and customer service has still not replied to my email asking for help to resolve this issue over a month ago

Car Goodies

Its assistants didn't be able to solve any problem..................................................

Shoy

Love this app but slowing my store speed down. Unless they optimise it before May 2021 I would not recommend it.

Peach Underwear

Would prefer to give it no stars. Broke the cart and wouldn't help as they had too many other pending requests

Petnalia

Horrible experience! Their poorly programmed app made me lose money during the whole month I had it. My customers couldn't upload images and didn't realize this after a month. Can't understand how these apps are even allowed in Shopify, I thought they tested before allowing apps in their marketplace.

Sunshine And Pixels

I've contacted customer support 3 times now with no response. The app was easy to configure but when my customer clicks "add to cart" the price disappears. ... I'd love to get a response from customer support to get this resolved. Especially since this is a paid app...

March 29, 2021

Hi,

We are so sorry for your experience. We received your emails and replied to them already but got no response from you. Could you please check your Spam folder to see if the reply went there? Another way, please contact us via Skype "globosoftware" so we will support you quickly.
There is a conflict so the price is not updated on Cart page. Please give me Shopify admin to email address: apps@globosoftware.net. I need access to Apps & Themes. I’m happy to help you.

Please reply to us at your earliest convenience.

Best,
Globo team

Leather + Lace Designs LLC

This is the most problematic app I have ever used. I have had three different instances this app has affected my store's products. This is currently the third time, the app isn't even showing variants for 80% of my products without my knowledge. No telling how many sales I have lost due to this. Last time I had to close my entire store for 24 hours and lost sales then as well. I am deleting the app today.

Grace & Coco Rocks

Great product options but sadly no inventory for each customisable bit so if for example one of something is limited you cannot provide an inventory. I only found this out once I’d uploaded tons of products options. Disappointing. Plus the customer support didn’t seem to help
Me and gave me answers in “liquid” format. I’ve ended up deleting most of the option sets I had created. Plus it took me ages to work out how to get started as the walk through screen grabs are not easy to follow.

TrendzByMe

We have been using this app since we joined Shopify, for about 2 months. We have created and are using over 20 distinct Option Sets. We were impressed with the app, at first. However, we have needed to contact Tech Support about 5 times regarding different issues that caused Product pages not to work. It generally takes about 2 - 4 days for Tech Support to respond and declare the issue corrected. However, these page errors go unnoticed until a customer makes us aware of an issue and by that point we have no clear idea how many potential sales have been lost.
Our most recent issue was identified directly by Shopify. We are now at a point where we may need to remove this app and consider other apps that have more users.

morganhillswalsh

Very disappointing app, the app does not work, after changing the theme, nothing display on my store.