4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust product customization capabilities, handling both simple and complex products with multiple variants. Features such as add-on fees, class size limitation, and large inventory management are appreciated. The image customizer, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with various themes are also highlighted. The support team is praised for their quick response and expertise. Merchants find the app to be good value for money, supporting a large number of product options and providing a smooth user experience.

December 9, 2016

This has proven the best program on shopify if you are a retailer with products that need many different kinds of options, some required, some optional, some text boxes needed for measurements, etc. The interface also makes it easy to attach more than 1 product to the set of options instead of having to edit each individual product. From a customer stand-point, the design and interface is easy to choose and see the added prices for different options, etc. Finally, their customer service has been a huge help! I had entered code incorrectly and they went in and made the fix for me for no charge. I highly recommend W3 as your options editor.

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories
2 days using the app
November 3, 2016

It took a while to figure out because the video tutorial doesn't go in depth but after I emailed a couple of questions and played around with it I found it easy to use and so far has been able to accommodate my needs.

Max Otis Designs
1 day using the app
March 13, 2018

We installed this app to allow us to have customisable products. The app itself is relatively easy to setup and getting your custom product fields designed and implemented is very straight forward. We did have some issues with our theme conflicting with the app, but the support team worked extensively with us to resolve this issues and solve the problem. Great app to extend Shopify's own functionality and excellent support service :)

Brandcandy Com Au
1 day using the app
August 18, 2017

3rd or 4th store using this app with and I can't recommend it enough! BEST customer service of any app I've used. Incredibly easy functionality with the ability to add to tons of products very quickly, which is important for me. Justin and Brad are who I've worked with and both have killed it. I'll use this on every single store I build needing customization fields.

Clustertruck Shop
About 23 hours using the app
April 19, 2017

This is my second store that I have used this app on and always get great support from Justin with a few minor tweaks to make the app work seamless with my stores. Highly recommended!

Basf Chemicals
About 22 hours using the app
April 5, 2023

I didnt end up using this app. But im leaving 5 stars for customer service! they were quick and very helpful.

PrankPackage.com
32 minutes using the app
February 18, 2020

I think this is a really great app as it does solve some of my problems. It just takes some time to load the fields when launching the product. Also want the option to not add the same conditions if the qty's increase.

26 Degrees South Branding Activation and Events
South Africa
About 12 hours using the app
W3trends replied February 18, 2020

Thank You for your feedback! We actually may be able to fix both of the items outlined above! Would you mind sending us a support ticket to support@w3trends.com? We want to ensure that you have the best experience with our Custom Product Options app. :)

July 14, 2020

Excellent customer service!! At least they understand what you looking for easy to download highly recommended

Moda Seating Corp
20 minutes using the app
November 21, 2018

you can not install the app because it is a trap when you ask for help they want extra $25 try and see waste of time

ANT
About 5 hours using the app
November 7, 2018

I have this app on probably 10 sites now. Absolutely love it and will put it on all of my new sites as well! Great support, can't express that enough!

Sheehan Property Management