Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 22, 2016

This app is perfect for what I needed. It's easy to understand. I can make different options for different products. I use a variant through shopify for the base and then use this app for the add-ons. It's perfect!

Karmak
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 8, 2016

Unfortunately I will be going with a different product options app. This app appeared to be promising but the support is just awful. I have sent multiple support tickets and emailed the guy who they assign to you once you get the app.. bgilbert.. and no response of any kind.

Hope you guys are able to work on that.

Twotrendychicks
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 2, 2016

Great customer service! I would recommend this app to a friend.

Storkbabygiftbaskets
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited February 29, 2016

Jason Belden and Brad Gilbert was a huge help, can not thank you enough. You've helped me get my website off the ground!
this is an amazing app. would highly recommend. Fantastic customer service!!

Embroidery Wear
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 18, 2016

Just finishing up my week trial with this app and wanted to post a review. First, Brad has been fantastic! Responds to inquiries typically within 24 hrs. If I'm trying to do things outside the scope of the app, Brad takes the time to suggest alternative ideas and work arounds to accomplish what I want. I also really appreciate the thought that went into making this app so user friendly for us technically challenged users:). I need to build fairly complicated order forms in my store with lots of options, conditional logic, and file uploads, and this app seems to be up for the job so far... and at a very fair price to boot!. This is a fairly new app and from my understanding still has some enhancements in the works as well. Really did my research because I didn't want to spend a lot of time trialing different apps only to find they couldn't meet my needs halfway through the building process... so glad it seems I got it right the first time around! Definitely recommend this app and developer!

Favorlady
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 10, 2016

I am switching shopping cart providers for my custom t-shirt website: http://www.teeporium.com (currently http://teeporium-test.myshopify.com/). This is a huge undertaking! Why did I do it? Because of W3 Custom Product Options does exactly what I want it to do and I've done a lot of research, asked many other developers and shopping cart providers for custom development of the same thing and they come back with quotes higher than $18,000.
W3 has been so helpful and quick to respond that they not only know what customer service is all about, they also want business and are not greedy. At only $8.99/m, this is truly amazing!

Teeporium Test
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 5, 2016

Great app! I had a issue with adding products to the cart, but Brad cleaned it up in a few hours.Easy to install, easy to use.

Jaimesonlighting
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 18, 2016

App is really easy to use and offers lots of useful functionality including conditional logic. Support is quick and helpful!

Ivy Stripe
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 18, 2016

We use both the W3 Product Options and W3 Order Status apps on 2 of our Shopify sites. Both products work well and are well supported. Response from the developer has been extremely prompt. We highly recommend both the apps and the developer.
Richard Burke
extramileprinting.com / extramileprinting.ca

Extramileprinting Com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 7, 2016

By far the best, and most easy to use option app I've ever seen. And customer service is phenomenal. 5/5

Auto Truck Depot