4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust product customization capabilities, handling both simple and complex products with multiple variants. Features such as add-on fees, class size limitation, and large inventory management are appreciated. The image customizer, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with various themes are also highlighted. The support team is praised for their quick response and expertise. Merchants find the app to be good value for money, supporting a large number of product options and providing a smooth user experience.

August 28, 2018

Another site using this app, fantastic support and great functionality. Recommend!

Live Oakwood
11 days using the app
Edited July 29, 2020

Changing 1 star to 5 stars. Had some issues with my themes codes & when i contacted them they went through all my codes & make me assure that there are no left behind codes of this app. & fortunately my issue has also been resolved by some other app. Feeling apologetic. Thankyou.

K EYE CO Online
Pakistan
W3trends replied July 27, 2020

Edit: We've reached out a few times with no response. Please be sure to check your junkmail.

------------

Hi There,

We'd be happy to assist with anything you need help with. Can you email us at support@w3trends.com ?

July 5, 2016

app DID NOT work as advertised. i wrote them for support and their only answer was to pay them 25 bucks to install it for me. i paid the 25$ installation and it still didnt work. i wrote them multiple times to fix it and its been a week and they have not gotten back to me. awful company. bad service. non-functioning app. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.

Makelifearitual
July 23, 2018

Easy to use app! Fantastic and easy to communicate customer service!

Solvelight Robotics
March 15, 2017

Great customer support!!!

You have a good app and a good customer support to go with it, good job!

We recommend this app to all the shops ;)

Krewroom Com
April 6, 2017

Great app, unbelievably helpful support. Was having an issue that Shopify tech support though was related to this app. Turned out that it wasn't related to the app at all, but Brad figured it out and fixed it for me anyway! Wow!

Distinct Ink
9 days using the app
Edited April 23, 2019

Megan ruined my store. Do not install this app as they will not understand what you need, even if you tell them 100 times in the most basic of terms, including video examples. I grew exhausted trying to get an answer from these guys, and never got any that made sense.There is way too much wrong with this app and the service, I won't even.

Chibebe.com.au
9 days using the app
W3trends replied April 16, 2019

Sorry for the trouble you had getting started using the app :( Unfortunately we're based in Houston and thus our timezone is CST. Some of the time difference was it falling on a weekend as well. Our support auto replies also list our hours of operation. We're sometimes here as late as 7PM CST so if you reply early in the morning in Australia between 8am and 10am we should be able to get a lot of communication in then. We wish we could afford 24 hour support! But at the this time we're only a small team of 6 people and try to keep the app prices competitive and still see our families at night.

If you still want to give the app a shot we'd be happy to help if you shoot us an email to support@w3trends.com. We'll also mark your ticket high priority. Also if any customer doesn't end up using the app, we happily refund the $25 installation fee. Please email us if you paid for an installation and would like a refund.

Edited October 12, 2016

Originally had problems making this app work properly with my site but the support has being incredibly great! Now the app works perfectly! also its incredibly easy to learn and use.

Tech Warehouse My
Malaysia
8 days using the app
Edited January 10, 2021

Terrible service, when i ask to fix the problem from the app
Changes the price on the product page when an option with an upcharge is selected, changes the item price in the cart to include all upchrage products, and install image customizer.
their only answer was to pay 187.5$ to fix it
bad service. non-functioning app. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.

Germotte Photo & Framing Studio
8 days using the app
W3trends replied January 10, 2021

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service. We had offered to look at the issues you were experiencing but you never accepted the collaborator access request so there was very little we can do.

As for the additional charges, those were for the data entry and custom configurations you were asking for us to do that are outside of the standard functionality of the app.

If you are still interested in us taking a look at your installation just let us know and we will get it set up for you.

October 23, 2019

Great app! Quick and easy support. Thanks to Ryan and Megan for all the help. They were able to change some of the functionality of the app to suit our needs. Much appreciated!

hatWRKS