Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

San Diego Leather Inc.

This app is not for the light-hearted however once you are able to complete the installation (reach out to customer support and they will be happy to help at least from my experience and somewhat understanding of coding implementation), get comfortable with how the conditional logic system works with your products on Shopify, this app can be worth the price it offers especially with the image customizer feature. Though there are certain features I do wish this app provided which is an ajax shopping cart functionality and the ability to have a type of iFrame window setup or something similar to work with Shopify rather than the need to use a non-Shopify website in order to use the iFrame “Show Popup Window With Info” function within the conditional logic setup. Overall it currently works with what is needed at the moment and one other suggestion I would have for W3trends would be to extend the 7-day free trial to 14 days to allow more time for potential customers to get a feel of the app features. Best of luck and keep your patience!

KiwiPetz 2008 Limited

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app and unbeatable support, thank you! Everything has been great to use and when we've need assistance the team has been most helpful.

Boutique SC Bastia

Location France

Perfect integration with our order flow and very helpful support for any questions you might have. I had an issue on initial theme integration and the support team helped me out extremely quickly!

Warrior Society

Not an ideal app for apparel. The app requires you to add conditional logic for every product variant so if I have one shirt with 6 sizes and 3 colors I would have to add conditional logic 18 times for just one product. The manual instructions didn't correlate with my theme either. The company did install it within 24 hours though and the video in how to use it is very helpful.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for trying out our Custom Product Options app and leaving a review. The Conditional logic feature is only necessary if you want to perform an action when the customer makes a selection. For example, adding a product to the cart, or showing/hiding an option. It is not necessary if you are simply showing options.

Also, please note, Custom Product Options app does not replace the Shopify variants for a product. If you only need sizes and colors for a shirt, then variants are most likely the better option.

If you are interested in trying out the app again in the future please reach out to our support team and we can help you decide which options you need and how to configure them.

Death By Design Molds

Five stars! This app does everything I need a product options app to do AND if I have any questions or run into any issues the app developers are ALWAYS quick to respond and very helpful and knowledgable.

The Spa at Yellow Creek

Excellent app. It has created significant upsell dollars for us. the support is fantastic-super helpful and pain-free for their customers.

Ladd Stamps

It's easy to add different options. Very useful especially if you have more than 100 variants. Customer support is quick and reliable.

Roberto Giannotti

Plugin perfetto ed assistenza top, fa quello che dice di fare e ti supportano per ogni problema e necessità

Simply Bloom Boutique

This app is WONDERFUL! I can now have sizes and styles in a drop down instead of listing them all out individually. Now, I can have a total of 50 products instead of having to set a particular amount in one size/style. The only downfall is that I can't figure out a way to export my orders and have my options show up on it. I've emailed support a few times. Hopefully there's an answer! Long story short--get the app. It's way worth it!

Bradley's Surplus

Customer support is always quick to respond. We having been using custom product options app for 3 years and it works well. Especially being able to add-on products that works with tracking inventory.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28