Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 20, 2023

We have used Custom Product Options for a couple of years now and it has been a fantastic app for our website, I am not great with IT and I can use it with ease and we have recently had an issue ( no fault of Custom Product Options ) but our own team and they very quickly jumped to help and have sorted the issue out, great company and excellent customer service.

Sugarfinery London Limited
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 18, 2023

Very good app and the people there are very nice.
With this app I finally got all my expectations from Shopify.
Thank you guys.

My Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited January 7, 2023

GOODBYE PRODUCT VARIANTS!!! CPO allowed me to get rid of product variants - which were causing so many issues for my store. The new CPO app is really a game changer - it makes life so much easier for us. Plus, running upgrade product reports are much easier. IF VARIANTS ARE CAUSING YOU PROBLEMS, THIS APP SOLVES IT!!!!!!!! THANK YOU W3 TRENDS!!!

HaloidRadios.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 5, 2023

I've had Custom Product Options installed for about a year now. Cannot fault the app or the service provided by the team.

There's been numerous times I've called upon the help of the developers for various reasons (never for a fault of the app). They are so quick to respond despite being on the other side of the world to me! And they always nail it first time around!

So pleased I stumbled across this app, it makes my online store function exactly as I need it to! Cheers guys!

The Cheers Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 30, 2022

I loved their support. They even went above and beyond when I couldn't figure it out and did it for me. Just be nice and descriptive about what you're trying to do they want to help you make it work.

Insane Haunt Productions LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2022

This app has been consistent the past 3 years and works perfectly. Whenever we had questions or needed some assistance the support is the best!

Done With Women
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 16, 2022

Absolutely amazing. I'm using Sense theme so asked the team to install the app manually. It was done within 10 minutes and every tiny thing I wanted changed/edited was done incredibly quickly. Absolute stars, thank you!

Manor+Breeze
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 1, 2022

I have used this app for several years and it rocks. The customer support is tremendous. It has helped our company grow by providing tons of options to our customers. Thank you W3

Planet Tone
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 22, 2022

Diese App ist preisgünstig und unfassbar leistungsstark! Sehr viele Möglichkeiten, die conditional logic zu organisieren, Preise hinzuzufügen etc., das Ganze zu einem unschlagbaren Abo-Preis der App. Ich wollte, dass die App schneller lädt bei aufrufen der Produktseite, habe dem Support geschrieben, sie haben mir sofort geholfen und das für mich programmiert. So einen Service habe ich selten erlebt. Die Benutzeroberfläche ist einfach und verständlich. Man kann leicht Überschriften wählen und das Design passt sich optimal an das Shop-Theme an.
Danke

Bassaffine
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 5, 2022

Great customer service. I don't have much experience with the app performance yet. However, the customer support has been really great with very quick responses and solutions to my questions. With the free trial and efficient services, it's a no-brainer to at least TRY this app out! Thank you W3trends team!

lastchancetextiles