Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 21, 2022

This app has been a life saver for our company. We have very specific products with a lot of personalization. Custom Product Options has given us the opportunity to positively communicate the needs of the shopper when they are trying to purchase. We would be lost without this APP. Highly recommend.

Love Leigh Gift Co.
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 26, 2022

Absolutely fantastic custom service! I'm based in Australia and the Customer Service Team were on hand sometimes in minutes of me emailing. I asked for a lot of detail and they really came through, Thank you!

MABROOKATIONS®
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 25, 2022

Incredible custom service and awesome app! The customer service team replied and has helped within minutes of emailing. The app itself works amazing. We are just getting started and haven't full utilized all features yet but so far it is awesome.

Greater Than Sports
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 18, 2022

I have been using this app now for about a year and it is brilliant. I have an online only store for personalised baby gifts and I am able to tailor the personalisation options to my needs to easily, far better than previous apps I have used. The team is also super responsive and helpful with providing advice. Definitely would recommend.

Bunny & Co
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 13, 2022

This app is super easy to use and gives us the means to further personalize items for our customers. It also lets us easily do adjustments across all the items faster than other similar apps I have used in the past. I am especially a fan of the conditional logic! Being able to hide or add other components only when needed keeps the look cleaner when not needed. Whenever I have had issues the customer service team has been quick to reply and help.

Shilling Sales, Inc
Time spent using app: 23 days
May 20, 2022

This app is not for the light-hearted however once you are able to complete the installation (reach out to customer support and they will be happy to help at least from my experience and somewhat understanding of coding implementation), get comfortable with how the conditional logic system works with your products on Shopify, this app can be worth the price it offers especially with the image customizer feature. Though there are certain features I do wish this app provided which is an ajax shopping cart functionality and the ability to have a type of iFrame window setup or something similar to work with Shopify rather than the need to use a non-Shopify website in order to use the iFrame “Show Popup Window With Info” function within the conditional logic setup. Overall it currently works with what is needed at the moment and one other suggestion I would have for W3trends would be to extend the 7-day free trial to 14 days to allow more time for potential customers to get a feel of the app features. Best of luck and keep your patience!

San Diego Leather Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 11, 2022

Fantastic app and unbeatable support, thank you! Everything has been great to use and when we've need assistance the team has been most helpful.

KiwiPetz 2008 Limited
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 4, 2022

Perfect integration with our order flow and very helpful support for any questions you might have. I had an issue on initial theme integration and the support team helped me out extremely quickly!

Boutique SC Bastia
France
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited April 26, 2022

Not an ideal app for apparel. The app requires you to add conditional logic for every product variant so if I have one shirt with 6 sizes and 3 colors I would have to add conditional logic 18 times for just one product. The manual instructions didn't correlate with my theme either. The company did install it within 24 hours though and the video in how to use it is very helpful.

Warrior Society
Time spent using app: 2 days
W3trends replied April 27, 2022

Thank you for trying out our Custom Product Options app and leaving a review. The Conditional logic feature is only necessary if you want to perform an action when the customer makes a selection. For example, adding a product to the cart, or showing/hiding an option. It is not necessary if you are simply showing options.

Also, please note, Custom Product Options app does not replace the Shopify variants for a product. If you only need sizes and colors for a shirt, then variants are most likely the better option.

If you are interested in trying out the app again in the future please reach out to our support team and we can help you decide which options you need and how to configure them.

March 24, 2022

Five stars! This app does everything I need a product options app to do AND if I have any questions or run into any issues the app developers are ALWAYS quick to respond and very helpful and knowledgable.

Death By Design Molds