Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Chasing Threads

Provided really quick help to to re-size image picker images and the app seems to work really well without having to touch code. Other apps I saw did not have so many options, or include the Additional Cost calculator below the item choices, which was essential for me. Thanks for your help

Patterned Goods

This app has been so great! The options that I'm able to offer to my customers are endless and the customer service team is excellent any and every time a question arises. Easy to set up and even easier to maintain.

Shannan’s Kitchen

Great app, very thorough, does what I need it to! Great support by the author and easy to understand.

VirtuoSew

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. I did a lot of research before choosing this app for customizing your products. The products I will be selling have a lot of options, and the image customizer feature combined with all the various product options is exactly what I had been searching for. There are tons of quick how to articles and video tutorials to help you get the hang of using all the features. I have reached out an emailed the team about 2 issues so far: the image customizer had not auto installed properly on my Shopify theme, and then when I started using the accordion groups I wanted them to be closed when you go to my products. I received timely responses, and exceptional service. Highly recommend!

Lizandez Pty Ltd

Just doing a theme upgrade and APP support was brilliant. I have used this App now for a few years and it does actually get me sales. Love the conditional logic which makes it easier to customise to my personal needs and customer demographics.

Folkcraft Instruments

I've been using this app for five years now. This is not a review from a new user - that's five years of using the app, tweaking the app. And enjoying it. First off - the interface is tricky. But it is incredibly powerful. And it just works. Zero downtime. To quote Ron Popeil, this is truly "set it and forget it". Over the years, I've had occasion to ask the W3 people for help on several occasions. Quick to respond, accurate answers. They've solved my problems EVERY SINGLE TIME. Sometimes it's a tweak to my website to get the result I want and they make it happen. I give them permission through Shopify, and for a very minor fee I get the result I'm looking for. If you visit the "design your own" portion of my website, you'll see their app in action. Great app, great staff, great service. Seriously. If you need product customization, then you need this app. Richard Ash
Folkcraft.com

FuzzButt Fursuits

Tired of using Bold Options? So were we. Do yourself a favor and just make the switch. If you were able to figure out how to make Bold do what you want then using this app is going to absolutely floor you with how easy and logical everything is. The integration was a 1 button process. The documentation for this app is absolutely phenomenal, and we were able to make all but two customizations to our site by ourselves without needing programming knowledge. For the remaining two customizations (changing selection border color and altering the functionality of one of the widgets) we opened a support ticket with W3 and they answered both of our questions in plain English, provided copy-paste snippets that solved our problems, and did so within literally minutes of opening for business. We later had an issue that turned out to be a Shopify problem, not a W3 problem, and they were just as professional and eager to help. The only downside to this app is that the customer can't edit options in cart. They told me it's a feature they'd like to see added to the app, but more groundwork would need to be done before such a thing could happen. The drawback is outweighed a hundred times over by the benefits, and my customers are literally reaching out to us with praise over how much better the ordering process is. Thanks W3!

Evil Geniuses Shop

Great customer service! I've reached out several times and have gotten answers within minutes that have solved any issues we've had.

modbox USA

Wonderful help/tutorials that are listed logically to follow implementation progress. We are using both the options and Image Customizer. Both are intuitive and easy to use. Amazing that we can now show custom images of our modbox wall mounted mailbox with any of thirteen different colors for the housing, door, handle, and letter tray for such a low cost each month! Previously we could only offer "custom" images via Amazon. We had a great sales lift by doing that, now we can have the same sales increase on our website! Customer service was exceptional during implementation too. Knocked my socks off (old CS term I picked up years ago)!!! Thanks W3 Team!

Like most apps, once you get the hang of it, it's great. They have good help videos, and I am pleased with how it works and how it looks on my website.