Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 22, 2016

I looked long and hard for just the right app to add custom product options. I tested a few and found this one great for my needs and easy to understand. Great support too.

Heartandstonejewelry
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 20, 2016

This app is fantastic and is exactly what I have been looking for. My store provides customers with both stock, and custom graphic assets, so this app provides customers with a convenient, one-page experience where they can input their project needs and tell us details about what they'd like. If you want to see the app in action, check out the page on my website: https://imagibazaar.com/collections/custom/products/custom-iconography?variant=26381085385

Imagibazaar
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 18, 2016

App works great! We have many different product lines with multiple product options and I was able to organize them perfectly. Had a few questions and support responded back very quickly with solutions. I would recommend this app.

Basic E Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 13, 2016

Simple, easy and works perfectly. Terrific customer support!

This is an app that will make us money.

Glowdecor
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited October 12, 2016

Originally had problems making this app work properly with my site but the support has being incredibly great! Now the app works perfectly! also its incredibly easy to learn and use.

Tech Warehouse My
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 11, 2016

Amazing app for unlimited custom product options! Very easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Grand Legends Leather
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 23, 2016

This app has simplified our ability to add product options without exceeding the variant limitations of the plan we're currently using. Very valuable and makes product deployment a breeze comparatively speaking.

Loddie Da Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 23, 2016

Incredible value! Works great immediately after extremely simple installation. Very powerful options, which are what my complicated product options need. Love it!

Breadandbadger
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited January 16, 2017

Perfect product for custom monogrammed products and I have tried them all. Awesome customer support, fixed a minor issue on my end in record time. Highly recommend! Super quick customer support as well.

Boutique Monograms
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 19, 2016

Great app and nice support! Thanks

Balcotte