Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Favorlady

Just finishing up my week trial with this app and wanted to post a review. First, Brad has been fantastic! Responds to inquiries typically within 24 hrs. If I'm trying to do things outside the scope of the app, Brad takes the time to suggest alternative ideas and work arounds to accomplish what I want. I also really appreciate the thought that went into making this app so user friendly for us technically challenged users:). I need to build fairly complicated order forms in my store with lots of options, conditional logic, and file uploads, and this app seems to be up for the job so far... and at a very fair price to boot!. This is a fairly new app and from my understanding still has some enhancements in the works as well. Really did my research because I didn't want to spend a lot of time trialing different apps only to find they couldn't meet my needs halfway through the building process... so glad it seems I got it right the first time around! Definitely recommend this app and developer!

Teeporium Test

I am switching shopping cart providers for my custom t-shirt website: http://www.teeporium.com (currently http://teeporium-test.myshopify.com/). This is a huge undertaking! Why did I do it? Because of W3 Custom Product Options does exactly what I want it to do and I've done a lot of research, asked many other developers and shopping cart providers for custom development of the same thing and they come back with quotes higher than $18,000.
W3 has been so helpful and quick to respond that they not only know what customer service is all about, they also want business and are not greedy. At only $8.99/m, this is truly amazing!

Jaimesonlighting

Great app! I had a issue with adding products to the cart, but Brad cleaned it up in a few hours.Easy to install, easy to use.

Ivy Stripe

App is really easy to use and offers lots of useful functionality including conditional logic. Support is quick and helpful!

Extramileprinting Com

We use both the W3 Product Options and W3 Order Status apps on 2 of our Shopify sites. Both products work well and are well supported. Response from the developer has been extremely prompt. We highly recommend both the apps and the developer.
Richard Burke
extramileprinting.com / extramileprinting.ca

Auto Truck Depot

By far the best, and most easy to use option app I've ever seen. And customer service is phenomenal. 5/5

Love And Pride

Great app just started to use it It has a lot of value for us

Smash Originals

Awesome app!!Awesome price!! Amazing customer service!!

Very easy to use. Works as described.

Beastwearau

Can I just start off by saying....the guys at W3 are F*CKING LEGENDS!
I've never had better service from anyone in my entire Shopify experience. Responses are quick and they work to find solutions to make their product better for everyone.

We have their quote app as well (also 5 stars) and actually originally used BOLD's product options and had it integrated. BOLD's version (and service) was a nightmare but these guys made their shit work.

But you have no idea how relieved and amazed we were when they told us they made their own version. And HOLY SWEET JESUS was W3's version a MILLION TIMES BETTER! It's so much easier to create new options, upload files, make conditional formatting and not to mention their colour picker option! It's just so much more logical and everything is in one place (unlike other mentioned app).

Best part is they have only got started, with more users, feedback and experiences this and all their apps are going to continue to grow and get better.

SHORT VERSION: If you're tossing up between Bold or any other version of this kind of app. Look no further, you won't regret it.

Daebakcases

After trying a bunch of different product customizers, this was the only one that worked for me. Unlike other customizers, W3 trend's customizer can add extra charges without messing with any additional coding. This app also allowed customers to upload files and made those files easy to access.

I actually had some problems installing the app, but the developers at W3 Trend provided exceptional support. They fixed all the errors in my theme and integrated the app seamlessly. They also made suggestions/changes that actually made my site more efficient as well. Thank you so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it.