Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Makelifearitual

app DID NOT work as advertised. i wrote them for support and their only answer was to pay them 25 bucks to install it for me. i paid the 25$ installation and it still didnt work. i wrote them multiple times to fix it and its been a week and they have not gotten back to me. awful company. bad service. non-functioning app. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.

Rodgeeks 2

Once again - great support. The company and app continues to perform above and beyond for us. 6-Star performance! Continued support.... just needed to update our review. This team never lets us down. Each and every request is answered quickly and they never leave us a hanging. You have options? This is the only option you need!! W3 works x 3. --- (original review) We needed a custom options APP that required a lot of conditional configuration. Custom Product Options by W3 offered everything we needed. Even better, their support staff made the installation a breeze and their after purchase support made us feel guilty that we're paying less than $10 a month. Even if you only have one option in your store, plug in this APP. Click. Done! Thank you W3. You make it easy -- Continued -- We had a client request and as soon as we hit send on our question, W3 responded with the answer and solution. They won't let you down. Thank you!

Remember Me Memorial Frames

Really nice app! I'm not familiar with Shopify's codes and scripts, but W3 made it really simple! I sell fully customizable products so I needed a form builder and this app delivered.

Tiesncuffs

By far the best CUSTOM Fields app in shopify store - works awesome - check it out on our site www.tiesncuffs.com.au to see it working...
Would love to see clickable images in the future and ability to change fonts on page for our personalized products.

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have recently integrated the ability to add the clickable images as per your suggestion!

Dreamscape Decors

great app. our store has lots of personalized items and it has everything we needed.

Karmak

This app is perfect for what I needed. It's easy to understand. I can make different options for different products. I use a variant through shopify for the base and then use this app for the add-ons. It's perfect!

Twotrendychicks

Unfortunately I will be going with a different product options app. This app appeared to be promising but the support is just awful. I have sent multiple support tickets and emailed the guy who they assign to you once you get the app.. bgilbert.. and no response of any kind.

Hope you guys are able to work on that.

Storkbabygiftbaskets

Great customer service! I would recommend this app to a friend.

Embroidery Wear

Jason Belden and Brad Gilbert was a huge help, can not thank you enough. You've helped me get my website off the ground!
this is an amazing app. would highly recommend. Fantastic customer service!!

Favorlady

Just finishing up my week trial with this app and wanted to post a review. First, Brad has been fantastic! Responds to inquiries typically within 24 hrs. If I'm trying to do things outside the scope of the app, Brad takes the time to suggest alternative ideas and work arounds to accomplish what I want. I also really appreciate the thought that went into making this app so user friendly for us technically challenged users:). I need to build fairly complicated order forms in my store with lots of options, conditional logic, and file uploads, and this app seems to be up for the job so far... and at a very fair price to boot!. This is a fairly new app and from my understanding still has some enhancements in the works as well. Really did my research because I didn't want to spend a lot of time trialing different apps only to find they couldn't meet my needs halfway through the building process... so glad it seems I got it right the first time around! Definitely recommend this app and developer!