Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited February 4, 2018

So far so good! Great way to bundle my necklaces with a choice of chain
Update: App works great. I have no complaints. Only thing on my "wish list" would be to add photos to the options. But for the price it can't be beat.

Yoshi Bella
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 2, 2016

Amaziingly flexible and robust app - and amazing support from the W3 team.

Unity For The Future
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 1, 2016

Customer support is nothing short of AMAZING.
Everything works as it should.

Vivian724
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2016

This app is wonderful & functions straight out of the box. It's resolved all of our "variant" / customisable product issues (an area where Shopify really lags behind) & even inspired us to add a few new products, just because we can (those conditional fields are so useful!)

Brad, Jason and the support team really went above & beyond to help out with a (very specific) request we had for our store - added a minor code tweak for us & got it done within 24 hours. Amazing service. Cannot recommend this app enough.

Naturesenergy
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited July 26, 2021

Highly recommend the Custom Product Options app from W3 Trends. Been using this app for years...without the app we could not offer dog coats to our customers in all the colors and sizes we make. The Custom Product Options also lets us offer other dog coat options. Most importantly, we are able to require customers to provide detailed measurements that allow us to customize the fit of our dog coats to the unique physique of a customer's dog. Being able to duplicate and modify the field groups really saves time. From time to time, unusual situations have come up and I have received timely and helpful support!

Voyagers K9 Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 23, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for without charging extra for each of the things I needed like conditional logic for my listings. I use a lot of customization in my pet items and needed something they could easily fill out in the listings without having to supply all the information in the notes on check-out. I had a little trouble as my theme didn't have all the coding but the guys helped me out immediately and with amazing customer service! Definitely will keep this one around for a long time! Thank you W3!

Lucky Dog Accessories
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited March 15, 2022

This app is worth every penny. We've been using Custom Product Options for about 5 years and could not be more pleased. Every item we make is custom and requires a TON of information. Custom Production Options allows us to offer our customers convenient drop-down boxes, radio buttons, and text inputs where we need them. The conditional logic also allows us to ensure only the options needed are presented to the customer. Each time we've reached out to the developers for help, they responded quickly and we're very helpful. We're SO thankful for this app and the developers.

Arctic Summit
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 10, 2016

I have a heavily modded website and for weeks I was trying to find just the right app that looked and acted the way I wanted it.

Jason from W3 made the customization exactly how I imagined it to be, and even though it took us some mails to figure out the details - everything was done in less than 6 hours.

We will be happy to work with W3 in the future.

Regards
Sofus Wilms
www.min-vin.dk

Sofuswilms
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 3, 2016

It took a while to figure out because the video tutorial doesn't go in depth but after I emailed a couple of questions and played around with it I found it easy to use and so far has been able to accommodate my needs.

Max Otis Designs
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 1, 2016

Great customer support! Great app! Just what we needed.

Trebella Wigs