Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Grand Legends Leather

Amazing app for unlimited custom product options! Very easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Loddie Da Designs

This app has simplified our ability to add product options without exceeding the variant limitations of the plan we're currently using. Very valuable and makes product deployment a breeze comparatively speaking.

Breadandbadger

Incredible value! Works great immediately after extremely simple installation. Very powerful options, which are what my complicated product options need. Love it!

Boutique Monograms

Perfect product for custom monogrammed products and I have tried them all. Awesome customer support, fixed a minor issue on my end in record time. Highly recommend! Super quick customer support as well.

Balcotte

Great app and nice support! Thanks

Rad Joy

Very helpful support---they helped me figure out a problem I was having on our website and worked me until we figured it out!

Trophies And Engraving

A fantastic app that we use on nearly all of our products. It's easy to set up and get going. The support is great and fast should you need it.

Tara Lara Lou Lou

We have over 800 products on our store which all need personalisation so this app is great for us.
Brad's support is great too - would highly recommend this app to anyone

La Vie En Orange

Had an issue getting the app integrated into my liquid files, and I heard back within an hour or so of contacting support! They fixed everything for me within another hour, and I am up and running and super excited about the flexibility this gives for customizable products within my shop. Three cheers and five stars!

Quorri 3

Really great easy to use app. I tried all the other apps (yes, even the one from Bold) to add unlimited product options with conditional logic and this one was the easiest, quickest and worked beautifully. The others had a ton of coding, very slow and expensive. I had some setup questions and needed a bit of help and within a day their tech support answered and fixed everything for me quickly. I was very impressed. Will definitely be adding more apps from this company. Don't be fooled by longer trial periods or huge reviews, its all smoke and mirrors. Stick to simple, good apps that actually work well without taxing your system and resources. 5+ rating!! Highly recommended.