Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Hair Matriarch

It's kind of hard in the beginning navigating around the app, but called and emailed tech support and they were awesome! It even took me all day but they worked with me every step of the way. This app was a great asset to my online store!

Mod Kings

Location Netherlands

I would have given this app a 3 or a 4 just because the amount of effort it took figuring things out. However as soon as I reached out to W3 with questions they really were very supportive, quick responses and helped me out with a lot of complex situations, turning this app into exactly what I wanted for my shop. I had already tested lots of product customizers and this one really is simple but effective.

I still don't think its PERFECT as it does still have loading issues due to my location (takes some time to load) and there are still a few features missing that I would have loved seeing. But W3 is constantly at work improving their apps.

P H Designs Of Delaware

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the 4th app for personalization and it is also the best. It is easy to set up and convenient to use. It has taken a couple of hours to get the personalization added correctly to each of my products. Customer service is top notch.

Mummys Little Bundle

Time spent using app About 2 years

Perfect for add on sale options and really flexible. Fantastic customer service too. Worth every penny!

Gatsports

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Very flexible to customize. Easy Installation.
The support team doing a great job in guiding and setting up customizable options.

Thank you...

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This has proven the best program on shopify if you are a retailer with products that need many different kinds of options, some required, some optional, some text boxes needed for measurements, etc. The interface also makes it easy to attach more than 1 product to the set of options instead of having to edit each individual product. From a customer stand-point, the design and interface is easy to choose and see the added prices for different options, etc. Finally, their customer service has been a huge help! I had entered code incorrectly and they went in and made the fix for me for no charge. I highly recommend W3 as your options editor.

Yoshi Bella

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far so good! Great way to bundle my necklaces with a choice of chain
Update: App works great. I have no complaints. Only thing on my "wish list" would be to add photos to the options. But for the price it can't be beat.

Unity For The Future

Amaziingly flexible and robust app - and amazing support from the W3 team.

Vivian724

Customer support is nothing short of AMAZING.
Everything works as it should.

Naturesenergy

Location Australia

This app is wonderful & functions straight out of the box. It's resolved all of our "variant" / customisable product issues (an area where Shopify really lags behind) & even inspired us to add a few new products, just because we can (those conditional fields are so useful!)

Brad, Jason and the support team really went above & beyond to help out with a (very specific) request we had for our store - added a minor code tweak for us & got it done within 24 hours. Amazing service. Cannot recommend this app enough.