Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lucky Dog Accessories

Exactly what I was looking for without charging extra for each of the things I needed like conditional logic for my listings. I use a lot of customization in my pet items and needed something they could easily fill out in the listings without having to supply all the information in the notes on check-out. I had a little trouble as my theme didn't have all the coding but the guys helped me out immediately and with amazing customer service! Definitely will keep this one around for a long time! Thank you W3!

Arctic Summit

This app is worth every penny. We've been using Custom Product Options for about 5 years and could not be more pleased. Every item we make is custom and requires a TON of information. Custom Production Options allows us to offer our customers convenient drop-down boxes, radio buttons, and text inputs where we need them. The conditional logic also allows us to ensure only the options needed are presented to the customer. Each time we've reached out to the developers for help, they responded quickly and we're very helpful. We're SO thankful for this app and the developers.

Sofuswilms

I have a heavily modded website and for weeks I was trying to find just the right app that looked and acted the way I wanted it.

Jason from W3 made the customization exactly how I imagined it to be, and even though it took us some mails to figure out the details - everything was done in less than 6 hours.

We will be happy to work with W3 in the future.

Regards
Sofus Wilms
www.min-vin.dk

Max Otis Designs

It took a while to figure out because the video tutorial doesn't go in depth but after I emailed a couple of questions and played around with it I found it easy to use and so far has been able to accommodate my needs.

Trebella Wigs

Great customer support! Great app! Just what we needed.

Heartandstonejewelry

I looked long and hard for just the right app to add custom product options. I tested a few and found this one great for my needs and easy to understand. Great support too.

Imagibazaar

This app is fantastic and is exactly what I have been looking for. My store provides customers with both stock, and custom graphic assets, so this app provides customers with a convenient, one-page experience where they can input their project needs and tell us details about what they'd like. If you want to see the app in action, check out the page on my website: https://imagibazaar.com/collections/custom/products/custom-iconography?variant=26381085385

Basic E Store

App works great! We have many different product lines with multiple product options and I was able to organize them perfectly. Had a few questions and support responded back very quickly with solutions. I would recommend this app.

Glowdecor

Simple, easy and works perfectly. Terrific customer support!

This is an app that will make us money.

Tech Warehouse My

Originally had problems making this app work properly with my site but the support has being incredibly great! Now the app works perfectly! also its incredibly easy to learn and use.