Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 13, 2017

Poor application. Terrible service.

The application showed a price different from the price of the product and also, did not add it to the car. We have lost payment for that product and the developer does not want to acknowledge their error.

The developer has just corrected the difference between the price that was displayed on the web and the actual price of the product to our order, but we are responsible for not synchronizing the ap when we had never changed the price.

The most unfortunate thing is that it states that since we have not been charged with the installation of your app, they can not give back to us what they have caused us to lose.

Shopify should analyze the continuity of this company. They should not treat a customer so badly.

Fighterstore
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 13, 2017

Great app! Works perfectly for what I need. Service was excellent too. They were able to make a change I needed in order to get it working perfectly.

Browardcountystore
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 11, 2017

Easy to use and amazing support! We were up and running immediately. Highly recommend

Sola Wood
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 8, 2017

Does everything that you need for custom options! Requires some set-up, and the process for adding and deleting options could be slightly automated by their creation tools, but does what it does well, and doesn't add too much of a load burden to Shopify! A few minor bugs with certain themes, but W3 will work with you to fix and remediate them!

Artworktee
March 7, 2017

This app is awesome! Very easy to use and customer service is great too! I had nother one for months, it was much more expensive and complicated...

Unelefante
Mexico
March 7, 2017

I have been using this app about a week or so now and highly recommend! Not only for price, but also all of the premium functionality built in that everyone else charges for. I had an issue with some alignment and contacted support and had it resolved within 24 hours.

Branded For Me
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 6, 2017

the app is great, looks cool and does what it needs to do, very clean. what is fucking awesone however is the help line support. I only needed them the once, but it was early hours in the morning in HK, and Jas I think he/ she was called basically got added as a staff member, went off for 10 minutes and did the whole bloomin fix themself, came back, 'here you go'. Shit, I love that sort of 'sort the problem out first'attitude, top work W3, whoever you are, jas is a star

Interincorp
Hong Kong SAR
Edited November 2, 2018

This app has been a watershed for our shop as we try to streamline our custom ordering process. It allows us to capture line item properties, build logic into the product listings and charge extra for options. It does require some integration testing and modification to notifications and invoices to properly show the extra information but the support team at W3 has been super helpful, responsive and have solved all of our issues. We evaluated other solutions first, but we found this to be the best option available for Shopify by far and the price is very reasonable.

Update 11-2-2018: We updated our theme to the latest version and needed some help updating the custom product options. Within 1 hour of contacting the team at W3 Trends, we had everything fixed. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks for being awesome!!

Hand And Hide
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2017

It is simply the best app for all your product customization needs. It works great. It looks great. It is easy to use. Customer support is awesome. I highly recommend this app.

Linesprint
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 22, 2017

So far so good! Just installed custom options and it's pretty easy to use. Had one little issue that they handled for me in just a few minutes. Great job guys!

I'm definitely going to check out their other apps.

Angelos Pizza Rootstown