4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust product customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. They appreciate its reliable performance, seamless Shopify integration, and features like conditional logic and image customizer. The support team is praised for their quick responses and helpfulness with various issues. Merchants also note the app's affordability and value for money, stating it has streamlined operations and boosted revenue by offering more customer options.

December 23, 2020

This app and the support behind it are so awesome! I have this app on probably 15 sites and it works very well, easy to install and always very well supported!

Ink The Cause
2 months using the app
May 9, 2017

Great product and fantastic attentive help from the team at W3trends. Thanks for all your help getting us configured at https://www.affordableletterpress.com.

Affordable Letterpress
2 months using the app
Edited March 4, 2019

This app is very intuitive compared to other apps I tried. Megan was super quick to respond and help me to get it to do perform exactly as I needed it. We needed the conditional logic and that works great. I would highly recommend.

National IT Polo Store
June 1, 2019

must be the third time have used this over the last few years, and everytime I am just amazed how patient with fucking idiots the support team are. They don't make you feel like a moron for failing to follow instructions, they sort your problem out as if it was the first time anyone had the problem, they do it freakishly quickly and just bring a bit of joy into the world. The product itself is the dog's cock of the product builder products, so yep, five fucking stars it is,
and I cannot see how anyone could give them less.
Maybe I have been lucky or particularly pathetic and inspire pity, but the dudes who did the WhatsApp one were super cool, in fact I haven't met a prick of app person, coder, whatever - they all seem pretty fucking cool, but I think they all smoke a lot of weed, which might explain it. Anyway, 5 stars and thanks for the help w3 persons, you are still cool as

Shinobi Lex
June 25, 2020

What a great app and the super behind it I must recommend your can never get such detail app for custom made product I have tried many apps but this one is best out of everyone.

La'Marvel
United Arab Emirates
March 2, 2016

Great customer service! I would recommend this app to a friend.

Storkbabygiftbaskets
Edited August 24, 2021

Our products have many additional options which add to the shipping weight ( and thus cost) and this app handles that for us well. Another nice feature are the use of logic/conditions that hide or show additional options based off previous selections. Customer support has been top notch as well. Highly recommend.

VICE Design Inc
July 19, 2018

Had a little trouble with the installation--but it was quickly resolved. Setting up the form with the conditional logic (e.g. if you take the option, then show these fields and add an upcharge) was easy, and it looks great. It just works. Support on the installation was very quick and painless. Well done.

Xcgear
August 27, 2020

I used this app to create complicated price options with conditional logic. It was very easy and intuitive to set up and this App has been able to fulfill every need I have for my store. The support I have received from Justin and Megan has been OUTSTANDING! They respond to my emails very quickly and are very clear with their instructions. I have tried two other Options Apps in Shopify and this one is by far the best and it is affordable.

Everyday Artifact
September 25, 2018

I used this app to allow customers to choose how to send gift certificates - by email, text, mail, etc. Super easy and fast. I had tried a free app and struggled with it for days. After I installed this, my problem was fixed within about an hour. Good product. Thanks, W3.

Rangeley Trading Company