4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust product customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. They appreciate its reliable performance, seamless Shopify integration, and features like conditional logic and image customizer. The support team is praised for their quick responses and helpfulness with various issues. Merchants also note the app's affordability and value for money, stating it has streamlined operations and boosted revenue by offering more customer options.

August 11, 2016

Really great easy to use app. I tried all the other apps (yes, even the one from Bold) to add unlimited product options with conditional logic and this one was the easiest, quickest and worked beautifully. The others had a ton of coding, very slow and expensive. I had some setup questions and needed a bit of help and within a day their tech support answered and fixed everything for me quickly. I was very impressed. Will definitely be adding more apps from this company. Don't be fooled by longer trial periods or huge reviews, its all smoke and mirrors. Stick to simple, good apps that actually work well without taxing your system and resources. 5+ rating!! Highly recommended.

Quorri 3
3 months using the app
Edited February 1, 2019

If you are looking for a solution for your custom product options, look no further - seriously. I went through roughly 3-4 apps and several RFPs with web developers trying to figure out a solution for what I needed and this was the only one with the proper functionality at the right price. Once you get a hang of it, its extremely user friendly. And, for anything you might not be able to get the hang of, their team is always available to help. Every question I have ever had has been answered within 24 hours by a real member of their team, and every issue I ran into was always resolved. Love these guys and so thankful that I found them! Also - I noticed another reviewer mentioned that they could not install the app and that it was a 'trap'. I completely disagree. I'm no web developer and I had zero issues embedding the code for this into my theme using W3's detailed step-by-step directions.

Penny Luck Paperie
Edited January 7, 2023

GOODBYE PRODUCT VARIANTS!!! CPO allowed me to get rid of product variants - which were causing so many issues for my store. The new CPO app is really a game changer - it makes life so much easier for us. Plus, running upgrade product reports are much easier. IF VARIANTS ARE CAUSING YOU PROBLEMS, THIS APP SOLVES IT!!!!!!!! THANK YOU W3 TRENDS!!!

HaloidRadios.com
October 1, 2020

This app works great for me to add upgraded options to a stock product. I was having some trouble with the conditional logic settings and hiding drop down options. I was directed to tutorials to fix all of my issues quickly and easily. Every question I had - they were able to answer and help me find the solution and I had it up and running perfectly on my store within 4 hours.

Feather Park
September 23, 2016

This app has simplified our ability to add product options without exceeding the variant limitations of the plan we're currently using. Very valuable and makes product deployment a breeze comparatively speaking.

Loddie Da Designs
July 6, 2018

There have been some glitches along the way, otherwise has been a real good product for my needs

Ultimate Team Outfitters
Over 4 years using the app
May 11, 2022

Fantastic app and unbeatable support, thank you! Everything has been great to use and when we've need assistance the team has been most helpful.

KiwiPetz 2008 Limited
New Zealand
October 30, 2020

By far the best app that ive used. Ive used almost everyother product options app, none of them do what this does.

unikuestudios
Edited May 10, 2021

Like most apps, once you get the hang of it, it's great. They have good help videos, and I am pleased with how it works and how it looks on my website.

July 11, 2019

App is great and easy to use. Customer service is top notch. Emails and even live calls were answered promptly. I had issues with the options not listed properly in email notifications and packing slip. Justin from the help center took care of everything. Very nice, efficient and patient. Thank you!!!

Mezz USA