Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Distinct Ink

Great app, unbelievably helpful support. Was having an issue that Shopify tech support though was related to this app. Turned out that it wasn't related to the app at all, but Brad figured it out and fixed it for me anyway! Wow!

Yourengraved

After dealing with companies in my business that take days to respond with no news, it's great to see a company that responds quickly to their customers. These guys are awesome. I love this app and the support that comes with it.

Schmuckatelli Co

Works very well and integrates nicely into Shopify. We've been using this product live for about three months now.

City Chapters

Awesome Customer Service! Any issue I have had has been resolved quickly!

Krewroom Com

Great customer support!!!

You have a good app and a good customer support to go with it, good job!

We recommend this app to all the shops ;)

Fighterstore

Poor application. Terrible service.

The application showed a price different from the price of the product and also, did not add it to the car. We have lost payment for that product and the developer does not want to acknowledge their error.

The developer has just corrected the difference between the price that was displayed on the web and the actual price of the product to our order, but we are responsible for not synchronizing the ap when we had never changed the price.

The most unfortunate thing is that it states that since we have not been charged with the installation of your app, they can not give back to us what they have caused us to lose.

Shopify should analyze the continuity of this company. They should not treat a customer so badly.

Browardcountystore

Great app! Works perfectly for what I need. Service was excellent too. They were able to make a change I needed in order to get it working perfectly.

Sola Wood

Easy to use and amazing support! We were up and running immediately. Highly recommend

Artworktee

Does everything that you need for custom options! Requires some set-up, and the process for adding and deleting options could be slightly automated by their creation tools, but does what it does well, and doesn't add too much of a load burden to Shopify! A few minor bugs with certain themes, but W3 will work with you to fix and remediate them!

Unelefante

This app is awesome! Very easy to use and customer service is great too! I had nother one for months, it was much more expensive and complicated...