Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Billet Automotive Buttons

Extremely good service and very helpful as you know most apps always have slight issues and brad helped me Perfect the app for my website free of charge and won a long term customer. Multi currency was no issue with all the added prices and a much cheaper option then the others you cant go wrong here.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Americansunglass Com

These guys are extraordinary with their responsiveness to issues (even when it's my own blunder)...professional, courteous and timely! AND their product ROCKS...does just what we needed it to do. AWESOME

Shopcocooni

The most accommodating customer support!!! Shoutout to Justin who has been helping me with every question I ask.

Nami Ph

Super quick customer support!!!

Justchairmats

I can't say enough great things about this app. I am able to add countless options to my product pages and they have a very wide variety of options. I had a request for them to modify the layout of one of the features and after emailing them, they had everything exactly the way I wanted it in less than a day.

Incredible customer service and I could not be more satisfied!

Affordable Letterpress

Great product and fantastic attentive help from the team at W3trends. Thanks for all your help getting us configured at https://www.affordableletterpress.com.

Ronin Fine Jewelery

I love this app, it helps me add as many variations as I need, the support team was amazing, with quick help even with issues that were not their responsibility. thank you!

Showcase The Wine

Hewn & Forged approved! Very responsive customer support!! I needed a bit of help getting the app installed on my site and it was done in about 15 minutes for a nominal fee. Custom Product Options is super easy to use and has the functionality for a business like ours. Thanks guys!

Basf Chemicals

This is my second store that I have used this app on and always get great support from Justin with a few minor tweaks to make the app work seamless with my stores. Highly recommended!

Artificer Wood Works

This app has allowed us to create all the complex personalization features for our custom wine box products. The interface is easy to use and well designed. The support team always responds quickly to questions and are overall very helpful.