Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Itrust Law

Time spent using app About 1 year

I will get into trouble for swearing here, but I am an idiot when it comes to IT, get frustrated because I don't understand something, swearing at inanimate objects that sort of stuff, and had done that process with another options app, thought I would give this a go and the guys are ABSOLUTELY FU**ING AWESOME! honestly, you read stuff about good customer support, think yeah right, bull****, but, and i know i am sounding like I work for them, and i did get excited about the help the Shopify elves gave me as well (in fact the only two times I have written reviews are for things on Shopify. So well fucking done Shopify. i think) anyway, where was I - yes, Justin from these dudes, they absolutely rock, did customisations really quick, put up with my clearly deranged ignorant nonsense and just did what anyone should do (delete) and still helped me out - brilliant. buy their shit (I assume they do other stuff)

Groom Corner

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I was using another free product options app but realised it didn't support custom logic and I also couldn't charge for additional options as I wanted. After some research I found the W3 Custom Product Options app. At first I was wary as I didn't want to add another monthly charge to my site, but it was cheaper than the competing apps, has all the requirements I need and it offers a 7 day free trial so I decided to give it a try.

I am confident making small changes to my themes code, so was able to install this myself. However, to get it looking like I wanted, and to ensure all the information appeared in my cart and notifications I got help from the W3 Custom Product Options team. If you are not confident fiddling with your code the installation service is definitely worth it. Their customer service is fantastic, I worked with Justin and he made sure everything on my site looked as I wanted and tested everything thoroughly! Will certainly keep the app and am happy to pay the $8.99 a month, worth every penny.

X Wear Com

A product is only as good as it's support...and these guys really are the best around. The product works really really well for our needs compared to other options out there, but their stellar support is what sold us on it. VERY IMPRESSIVE guys...keep it up!

Homeapparatus

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super quick response and actual dealing with issues even as it appears to be my own mistake and not following/ reading the user guide.
Megan keep up the good work :)

Wc Sandbox

Easy to install and setup, especially compared to some of the others I looked at. Support has been phenomenal - very fast and super helpful each time!

Prime Car Wash

Another site with this (I think this is number 4 or 5) and another 5 star review warranted. Justin and Brad are awesome and timely on any support questions and the app does exactly what you'd hope in a custom product options app.

Atelierdubraceletparisien

Location France

Really easy to use custom options app ! Tried a few and this one is the best by far. All I was looking for (conditional logic, added products) was included, UX is very good, price is reasonable, setup for 25$ quick & perfect.
Really good app.

Escapeadulthood

Great app, even greater service. I had a few issues and they were right on it to find and fix the problem!

Chokeshopify

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using this app for many years now and it's been a game changer for my business. We sell many items with custom specs that simply cannot be achieved using native Shopify options. That's where this app shines: It's intuitive and lightweight on the theme. The best of all is the support service which is professional and quick to act. I very much recommend paying the installation fee to have the W3 team iron out everything for you and have the app up and running right away. Highly recommended app and service!

My Family Rules

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app. Really easy to use and set up. Customer service was fantastic at helping me get things just they way I wanted them. Thanks guys.

Update: Had some issues with what customers were seeing (not the apps fault) and within a few hours of contacting them Jason had the solution for fixing it, now running like a dream. Can't speak highly enough.