Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 21, 2018

Product is exactly what I need and works great. Had a few issues with my set up but that was due to previous installations of another app. The team at W3 sorted it all out for me no problem. Thank you.

The Forgotten Toy Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 20, 2018

I was having an issue where when adding a 'Compare at' price, the product options would disappear. The w3 team (specifically Justin Smith) looked into it for us and found that the issue was actually the theme itself. Even though it was not their responsibility at that point, they still took care of it for us so that our site could function properly. I highly recommend!

Mericatransmissions Com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited March 8, 2018

Great app that works for us.

Justin went above and beyond integrating it into our theme.

Recommend the app and service all the way.

Excellent work from the team.

Marknicholsthecabinetshop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 5, 2018

Absolutely love this app. This is my 4th or 5th site with this app on it and the support is always top notch. Easy to install as well. Always receive fantastic support too.

Shopbyredwood
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 8, 2018

I've tried other custom product options apps before. This ones suits us best.
It does not wreck themes with too much extra code. Product works perfectly for our purposes, which is adding some customer customization options for extra cost.

Great support that looked into all issues I was having and read my mind in customizing my theme.

Highly recommended!

Avida Healthwear Inc
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 7, 2018

The best app. Great customer service..

Stickerdad Shirtmama
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 5, 2018

We've been using this app for almost 2 years now, and it's been great. The support always responds if any issues arise, and the app has helped us provide a essential functionality to our website.

The Hanging Branch
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited February 19, 2019

I like this app a lot. I jumped from BOLD to W3 and am not looking back. Here are my key points

-Best product options app for Shopify
-Simplest Interface, very intuitive
-The ability to copy and paste long lists of options
-Simple conditional Logic
-Great support

Our products support a ton of variation. The biggest challenge we have is the need to support a fairly large make/model structure, with 20 or so “make” options conditionally showing about 300 total models. Building this out was so tedious in the BOLD offering and a pain to maintain/edit. With this app, we simply maintain a spreadsheet of all of our options, and then copy/paste the entire list in. SO MUCH FASTER! The interface is l much cleaner, the logical structure/relationships are much more intuitive, and has a much lower learning curve than others I have tested.

This was the last vestige of BOLD apps being on our store and I’m glad to have found a replacement. It's great to finally ditch the bad UI I’ve found in every BOLD App.

UPDATE 2/19/19
You can't beat the customer support and responsiveness of W3Trends. They just did some custom work for me on this app, charged me a fair price, and had it finished in less than a day. They will be my go-to team for any future shopify development.

Shtfgear
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 25, 2018

Nice app to use, takes a bit of getting used to. The help from the team is excellent as well if you have any problems! Would recommend his app over the competitors which I have previously used

Banton Frameworks
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 23, 2018

Great app and super helpful support!

Labeldaddy