Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

NanaSuko

Support responses very quick. Solve problems immediately. Saifullah is very helpful and very skilled developer.

Photo Gift

*UPDATE*
I have gotten in touch with the programmer and he has been helping me learn the program. We went ahead and got a subscription. I think this app will work well for our needs. The app has a bit of a learning curve but once you figure it out it's pretty straightforward, and does a nice job.

I think this app has huge potential, and i got started using the info they provide in the documentation. But unfortunately I can't get any support from the developers. They won't return emails with seemingly easy questions. I will have to look for another app.

Michigan Metal Artwork

Excellent app, Excellent support, Excellent features, Excellent price! Some users may need to take time to get familiar with it, but if you do, you won't regret it.

Vinchester

Product Personalizer is integral to our business. Saifullah is a very skilled developer, willing to go out of his way to help your online store achieve success. Excellent integration. Excellent after-sales care. www.vinchester.com

Flutterbye Prints

This is a great app if you have a lot of custom options on your products. I have been looking for an app, I was using Product Customizer. It was ok for simple customizations, but limited in it's features. Product Personalizer has a lot more you can do, and I like that you can use images to show the different options. It's a little tricky to learn at first, but once you get it it's easy to work with. There are a couple little glitchy things, but nothing major so far. It seems like the developers are working to improve the app and they were very quick to respond to me questions.

ReatekPromo

Best choice if you need product customization. Very good support, prompt replies and will to help. Thank you.

Draußgänger

Amazing app and great service. I added this app 4 days ago and it increased my AOV by 30% - sooo good and worth the money!

The World Of Special Gifts

Wonderful app, easy installation and easy for my customers to use. My sales increased a lot after installing this app. I would recommend this app if you have products to personalise.

RAMSIGN.NO

Very good application and super fast costumer support, very professional, i recommended it. Thank You for your help :)

Drink Gifts .co.uk

On paper this sounds like a good app, but its difficult to use and there is no support from the development team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8