Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

Bug & Bean Decor

This app has helped me create the website of my dreams! I designer has responded to every question and helped in every facet in a more than timely manner. I am so impressed and thankful!

Sassy Workout Wear

This app has been a game changer for my site! I have been able to configure very complicated personalizations. There was a learning curve but that is to be expected with an app that has so much to offer.

I contacted tech support for 2 different issues I was having and received almost immediate response and resolution. I fully recommend!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your great review.

M.M. LONDON

I've been using this app for a year and it's been nothing short of amazing. it has all the options you need and very professional and aesthetically pleasing. furthermore, when I wanted to rearrange a button and change some settings (which support doesn't have to do) they did it for me anyway and this has made me very happy as usually you would have to get someone who knows code to do this.

Overall a very good app, highly recommended and I will continue to use it.

Blinglane

The best Personalized Products App ever used with Shopify.
Amazing features. Wonderful customer service.
Awesome job done by developer.
Deserves 6 Stars******

Private Storey

I have been using the app for quite sometime now and I have yet to master it. It's a great app but I've had problems with the app and communicating with the customer service is not that easy at first. But now, Saifullah replies to my emails and have solved my problems. Thank you! I wish our communication will continue to be fast and easy!

June 13, 2019

Thanks for taking time for review. Creating new product is a feature that you have activated. Please alter that . More details have been sent to your email.

Raggzz Custom Styles

At first I didn't understand how to use all the features. Now that there are more tutorials it's much easier. The 5 stars are well-deserved - I have yet to see an app that does all this. Very happy with it!

Quilted Koala

Really great app! Would highly recommend. And Saifullah is brilliant at customer service. Always timely with responses and very helpful solving any glitches.

LDN Neon Co

Great app. Bit of a learning curve but once you've got it it works well. This app is integral to how we sell some items so we can't be without it. We had one issue with it but it was all sorted within a few hours. Great support!

Freedom Strings

Fantastic app, easy to use and when we had a technical hitch the problem was solved straight away.

Personalised Plate Frames

Personalised file that customer creates and is saved in the cart is not editable.
Only an encapsulated pdf or png is available.

May 9, 2019

Thanks for taking time for preview. Sorry these features were never part of the app and not featured in the app description.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10