Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

honorfab

Support for this app is excellent! Support Rep Arafath was very helpful in getting my first personalized up and running smoothly. He was very patient with me and even made extra tutorial videos that took me step-by-step through my goals. 5 Stars! Highly Recommended!

Pet Made Perfect

I have tested a range of apps for personalization, for me personally nothing has come close to this one, the functionality and user interface was very simple to grasp right from the start. Especially the addition of conditional logic sets this app apart. One of the best things about using this app was the support, especially Arafath who went above and beyond to help us out with some fairly complex customization's. The price as well compared to some apps is extremely reasonable for what you get. Cant wait to see what updates they come up with in the future!

Tresk Design

Great customer service, fantastic app. I use it for several products and it works very well overall. 5/5

Bellemonde

We have just started using this app and it has everything we need. The greatest thing about this app is the support. I have had to reach out to support several times now with our initial setup and Numan is a huge help.
It might take 24 hours for Numan is get back to you but when he does he is tremendously nice and very helpful. I hope you don't need too much support but if you do Numan has you taken care of.

PicMePerfect

This is a great app! Was a bit confused at the beginning as I'm new, but with they're customer service I had it down in no time! Thanks!

Ante'ja Cosmetics

Numan was such a great help and he helped me with whatever I didn’t understand. I’m very happy with this app and the service that everyone gives me.

Print Fads

Have used this software to sell many products..works great and very easy to use and setup. Software support is great too.

Elitist Canvas

This app is very in-depth with a lot of amazing features to achieve almost any kind of product customization that you require. Not only is the app amazing, but so is their support team. Their team was a huge help to getting our customization setup properly. Can't thank them enough. Highly recommend this app, you won't be disappointed!

ELVIE

I've used this app for a number of years and have been very happy with it.

It allows my customers to preview their personalisation before they place the order. I really believe it helps with converting sales.

The app has many features and capabilities, and at first it may be a bit overwhelming to set it up, but the tech support team have always been very helpful and fix any issues with 24 hours.

namebar.ca

The app is much more powerful than i realized. I had the terrific opportunity to get on a Skype chat and call with NUMAN....who was AMAZING!
He took all the time needed to set things up for me and walked me through what he did. At no point did he lose patience with my lack of knowledge and wouldn't get off the call until it was done to my satisfaction....then I found out he was doing at 4am his time!
Amazing service from him.
The only little suggestion I would have is to load some better instructional videos to your site.
Thanks again Numan!