Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

Zousoul

the apps is good app. but when you have some question to ask for help, the disaster start from that day, the customer service reply you so so so late,
when you write them your problem, you will wait for one day to get the reply from them. when you see their reply, you also timely reply them back, and the disaster start, you will wait for many hours to get their next reply,

dont expect their reply timely, even thought you are always online,
i never see the app like this one?
the distance between you and this app is like live people and dead people

waekura

There are some features that we cannot modify by ourselves , however the support is always there to help : Saifullah answers and resolves our issues so quickly and efficiently ! We couldn't ask for better support !

Zero2.5

I used this app to add plant options for our products plant ionizer. It's exactly what I wanted. I faced a problem during the process but they helped to solve it. Now everything runs perfectly!

ChokeSports

This app has a lot of potential and is a work in progress. If you need to offer personalization (especially complex items with real time preview), then I can highly recommend this app.
I decided to stick with it after I received stellar support from the developers. Not only did they answer my questions but they actually fixed small issues on the app so that it worked flawlessly for me. I'm very impressed. They are committed to making it better and therefore they have earned my business.

X NIHILO

This app is perfect for our store, many options to customise and the customer service is attentive.

Via Florelle

The best app for product customization so far!!! The team is very helpful and extremely responsive. They provides us with their Skype account when we had some issue to be fixed. The owner of the app contacted us directly and it was solved like in couple of hours. Would highly recommend the app!!!

Run Wild Little One

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I have spent over a month looking for a solution, even going as far as contacting a developer who was going to charge thousands of dollars to do what Shopify and Product Personalizer can do for a small fraction of the price. The support has been great, Saifullah has been a HUGE help in answering my questions and going beyond to help configure my products. This is a win!

E3Life Silicone rings

What can I say? I have compared and tested a few other product personalizer Apps, but found this one to be head above the others. The ease of configuration, the ability to preview and custom price every customization is just amazing. This product is really worth every cent and I will highly recommend this for anyone who wants to have a world-class product personalizer at an affordable price. We had some issues, as with any app and which anyone can testify to, but the support has just been outstanding. Tonight, the entire team attended to an issue we had, we communicated over Skype, I was able to share some frustrations and the team really stepped up. Within an hour, my issue was resolved and I am glad I selected to partner with this great company.

Ink Paw Designs

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

Personalized Gifts丨Amlion.Store

Highly recommend this app! The app team is extremely helpful and super responsive. I had some issue that I wanted to fix on my store regarding the app and they were super helpful and fast! Definitely the best app for product customization on the market! :)

August 31, 2019

We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble.
Here is how price increase works : http://productpersonalizer.com/how-options-with-costs-are-displayed-in-the-cart-checkout

You are suggested to use method one .

Also we have edited your theme. Can you please check?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12