Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Custom Product Options With Live Preview

Run Wild Little One

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I have spent over a month looking for a solution, even going as far as contacting a developer who was going to charge thousands of dollars to do what Shopify and Product Personalizer can do for a small fraction of the price. The support has been great, Saifullah has been a HUGE help in answering my questions and going beyond to help configure my products. This is a win!

Swiss Knife Shop

We've been trying to contact the developer for several days with questions and issues as we've tried to install PP in our new Shopify store. Their response has been terrible. We have tried re-submitting our questions, again with no response. Too bad, looks like a great product (if not difficult to get started with).

E3Life Silicone rings

What can I say? I have compared and tested a few other product personalizer Apps, but found this one to be head above the others. The ease of configuration, the ability to preview and custom price every customization is just amazing. This product is really worth every cent and I will highly recommend this for anyone who wants to have a world-class product personalizer at an affordable price. We had some issues, as with any app and which anyone can testify to, but the support has just been outstanding. Tonight, the entire team attended to an issue we had, we communicated over Skype, I was able to share some frustrations and the team really stepped up. Within an hour, my issue was resolved and I am glad I selected to partner with this great company.

Ink Paw Designs

I originally posted a not so great review about this. However, the owner contacted me to offer to help which I appreciate. Sounds like some updates are coming and now that I figured it out, it does Exactly what I want it to do!

Personalized Gifts丨Amlion.Store

Highly recommend this app! The app team is extremely helpful and super responsive. I had some issue that I wanted to fix on my store regarding the app and they were super helpful and fast! Definitely the best app for product customization on the market! :)

August 31, 2019

We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble.
Here is how price increase works : http://productpersonalizer.com/how-options-with-costs-are-displayed-in-the-cart-checkout

You are suggested to use method one .

Also we have edited your theme. Can you please check?

Lebkuchenkiste

shop is not live yet, so can´t say if customers love it like I do. I think Saifullah just improved the apps performance significantly a few days back. Love it even more now.

Mackmyra Store

I'm probably pushing this app further than most will need to (Full label design for bottles including multiple base labels, fonts, colours, images - you name it) and it works!
For the price, I couldn't find another app that worked at this level and simplicity for the customer. I've also reached out to support which they managed to add both my requests in a few days.
It's not perfect - It does take a little time and trial and error to get it to do what you want, but it can be done. Also, check it in other browsers as usual - Chrome/Firefox was fine, IE took some extra config with sizes and looked a mess at first.

Overall, I would recommend it just for the price and configuration options - stick with it a little and make sure you test as you go.

RealSteel Center

Very valuable app but has glitches time to time, our customers are complaining about product personalizer being inconsistent and unstable.

September 4, 2019

Hi, Thanks for your valuable review. We have sent instruction to solve the issue. Please check your email.

Kikau

This app is just awesome! It does exactly what I needed it to do, at a fair price. It integrates seamlessly with our product pages and cart, so no ugly iframes to worry about. The install was pretty straight forward, however we had a template that required some additional tweaking. Saifullah and the team were able to simply and easily solve it - great customer service. Thanks again guys!

Luxury Sugars

This app far exceeded my expectations. It's extremely flexible, and handles everything we need it to do to allow personalization of our products. The support team is very responsive and dedicated to making sure you're up and running as soon as possible. Couldn't be happier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11