Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Mariposa

I received excellent support today. I appreciated the responsive to my issue and the quick and useful remedy.

Loveyshirt

The support team from "Product Personalizer" implemented all our additional requirements accurately within 24 hours. Very recommendable!

IQONIC

Numan went above and beyond in sorting out all my configuration issues! Even helping my store OUTSIDE of work hours. Thank you!

Wonder Sticker Australia

Great app, easy to customise & mainly Great Technical Support! Always quick replies when i needed help. Thank you!

The Neon Studio

The best customer service! The team was available to help my company set up and optimize the app with visual and video instructions. For such a low monthly fee. I'm very impressed.

KNN Jewelry

Can be a bit tricky to set up. But customer service is top notch and has always helped to get it done.

BlueSparkshop

Amazing App, you can do really what you want to add options for your product and customer service is excellent

Print Domestic

Support is fantastic. The app may originally come off as limited, and I admit I did have reservations; however the support is fantastic and able to assist with customizations. Once you learn how to integrate the personalizer and utilize the features within it, it becomes a great asset to what you are trying to sell. I would like to shoutout to Shahariare, as a great support staff member on their team for helping us. I would also recommend that anyone interested or learning the app to watch ALL the youtube videos on their channel related to the application functionality (the theme setup videos are only theme relevant). The videos are very helpful. Great tool!

Izzy & Kaly

Super APP, intuitive, fast, beautiful. Thanks for the support as well they helped me quickly and in a good manner :)

Macchi Jóias

The app is great, but the support is even better! I needed help with some configurations and I had the best experience contacting the support: it was very fast and the result was perfect! I really recommend the app and don't think twice to contact the support if you are having any kind of problem with your product personalization