Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

MYArtworkPlate

I used the app to build personalized products on my website... Ready to launch and worked with the support team, which were very helpful!

TopWhiskies

A very useful and powerful app for offering customers multiple personalisation options, in a variety of different formats.

Judaica Family Gifts

Shahariare Rahaman was really helpful. I was in a bind with some installation challenge and he promptly assisted. I love the app. Works exactly as I expected. 5 SOLID STARS!

Luvelry

best product personalizer app out there! had some difficulties while installing the app and customer support helped me really quick!

PALACE

The App does exactly what it says it does. I used it to add an engraving option to my site. Worked flawlessly and is highly configurable. Highly recommended.

aaina & co

Product Personalizer is a great app, which has a lot of features at an excellent price. We use it for aaina & co to help our customers decide how they would like their jewellery engraved.

Cosmos Burial Services

Love this app. We are using this both to personalize a product and also to build a bundle by linking customizations with variants. Support is amazing. We were having an issue which they fixed in timely manner.

Kybele Concept

Great and very good designed app. Enjoy using it. Very helpful staff too. thanks. ------------------

Maya Rose Creations

This was the only app I found which gave me what I wanted in terms of a more complex personalisation with a dynamic preview. I have found the support to be fast and helpful, a lot of the time they have done the work for me which I am extremely grateful for!

Carpenter Core LLC

I was more interested in something robust which this App certainly is. So much so that I ended up with a configuration challenge I just couldn't figure out. I wrote the developer and he had me fixed up real fast with clear to the point graphics. If you are tired of apps that promise the moon including "easy setup" and then prove useless because of a gotcha, I suggest giving this one a try. It seems to be capable of handling just about any product personalization a merchant may require.