Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Quintana Roo Tri

The app has great flexibility and we were able to personalize it for our needs. Tech Support is always timely and able to fix any issue or answer any question. While it's not perfect, there is always room for improvement, it has been a valuable investment.

Katie Belle Jewellery

This app is perfect for our store and has provided a solution to offer our customers the chance to preview their product customisations prior to purchase.
Shahariare was particularly helpful in sorting the app to do what I needed it to! Thank you.

Cartistry

Had some issue with the ATC event of the facebook pixel is fired twice. Reached out to the support and they solved it within 1 business day. Can 100% recommend this App, works as expected!

AdoreBows

Great app to help me show customized Monogram preview for my customers. Does need some setup to get it running as i wanted, but overall it resolved my problems. Quick answers from the support team. Naming convention and Color selection in the backend could be better, I was having an issue with setting Color Selection Label on both Text and Color Swatch fields, to use the same color. But I had to rename the Label instead, causing some confusion in the back end. However, it works in the front end.

DupedWhipz

Amazing app for customizations. Highly configurable but easy to use, can get the job done reliably and consistently. Great support as well.

Custofun

I install this perosnalizer app to help me sell personalized products online. It works great! Amazing fast and perfect customer service. Highly recommended!

Buttonery

Amazing app and amazing support, 100% that you need. It works perfectly and have infinity options to change

Love Your Pets

I use this app for all my customization needs. It handles a lot of products and is very robust. The customer service has been great too! Very responsive. It does take some time to learn. I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.

PDSA Pet Store

We have only just started testing this app but so far am extremely impressed. Shahariare has been so helpful and has made the install process super easy! This app allows our customers to personalise their product live on screen - which is fantastic!

Endgame Customs

Edit: I have since received the customer support that I required and all of my questions and issues were answered and resolved. VERY satisfied! This app is excellent and exactly what I needed. On this basis alone it would be worth 5 starts. However, the app is a little difficult to use and the customer service is absolutely atrocious. When contacting support with a detailed question regarding some function of their app, I don't receive a detailed response in return, all I recieve are single sentence replies which make absolutely no sense to me. This hasn't happened just once, it's happened EVERY time. I'm not been hyperbolic! This is both unacceptable and infuriating beyond belief!