Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Tassenliebling

Extremely feature-rich application for every possible use and absolutely amazing support. Even solved regular Shopify theme issues the App had nothing to do within >10min after writing them. If you happen to have any problems with the app, don't hesitate to contact the support!

Mission Mercantile

Product Personalizer has dramatically improved our product personalization experience for our customers! We are extremely happy with the app.

Homedec.dk

Love this app, we use it on the most of our products - Thanks for fast and great support! Its easy to use and new features all the time!

Moover Toys LLC, ENI: 36-4913133, 201 E 5th St STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, United States of America, Service Phone: 8147034484

perfect product, after testing out 2-3 other programs for the same task, i finally came to Personalizer, and with help from GREAT support i got it to do exactly what i wanted. amazing product, thanks. we love you stuff. And a special GREAT thanks to Abdullah Al Numan, for his endless help and great service. Thanks

My Rosalyn

I must have researched every product customization app on Shopify before finally deciding on Product Personalizer. I'm very glad I did. Our business sells locket necklaces with layering charms, and it was very important to us to show the customer what they were buying in real time by updating the product image with each added charm (see here: https://www.myrosalyn.com/products/gold-locket-plus-color). Also, unlike a lot of other apps, Product Personalizer actually allowed us to link to product variants to easily manage our charm inventory. The app UX had a small learning curve, but with some perseverance it was definitely doable. I received fast and helpful email support whenever I needed it. This app is well-deserving of 5 stars.

KINGS PRO

Great support team! They are always super helpful when I reach out. Their live chat is really convenient as well!

PatchPanel

Endless possibilities with an impressively complex set of rules and structures, better yet, if you can’t figure it out, they’ll help you. Very excited to be rolling this out soon!

Own Your Leather

Quite useful and user-friendly app, hope they can improve their customer service for better performance.

NEON EVERGLOW

the customer service is very competent and friendly. i can always rely on the customer service. the app runs flawlessly and at great conditions. i can only recommend it to everyone.The App is perfect for everyone who want to personalize Product. 5 STARS

UNIQ México

The best app for live product personalization! I have an issue with the app doesn't showing on my product page, but they support help me really quick to fix it. Now the app works really good. I would recommend 100%