Product Personalizer

Product Personalizer

by Zepto Apps

Unlimited Product Options With Live Preview

Personalized Home Co

This app works great for the purpose and they have really good support via email. Fast response and fixed any issue

You're on the Money

Gets the job done. Good support............................................................................

gameslay

Great app, affordable price, a lot of options, and great support! The support is super helpful, quick reply every time I need some help!

Boutique Heidi Handkerchiefs

We like the app, it works very well.... and the support is great (however we would suggest improving communication when they are working on an issue next time)

A Jar of Pickles

The product is good but I decided not to use it. Customer service is fast and responsive which I appreciate!

Frameulous

The app is doing all the things I need it to do, customer support are very helpful especially Abdullah Al Numan, I requested a lot of things and he was more than willing to help and very patient since I really didnt know what I wanted. I wish I can pick who will be my customer support, I will always pick Abdullah. Thank you so much Abdullah and the rest of the team!

Stag Pack

Great APP and service. We have never have issues getting things resolved if we need help or things need fixing some reason. Great functionality once you learn how to really use it. When done right, it is a very affordable way to give your customers a great customization experience.

Must Be Monogrammed

Had issues with support at the beginning, but was able to get it solved. If you're having them install the app on your site, be sure you reach out to them to let them know you've granted access. Didn't know that this had to be done which caused some confusion. Really enjoying the app now that it's all installed. A lot of work on the front end to get options set up, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it after all said and done.

balcru

Game changer app, customer support has gotten really good and price is not bad compare to all features it has. It has really help our business to do complex task really simple and easy. Like everything you can find little errors but they will definitely help.

MonkeyBoo Chocolatiers

Fantastic APP, Really flexible and is easy to use with a small learning curve. I trialled another App before this one that was ALOT more expensive, however, I chose this app, not because of the cost but because not only did it work better out of the box but the service is far far better. Abdullah is always really helpful and has always resolved any problem I have had quickly. So far so good. Excellent service every time and very very good app !!!!!