Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

A digital personal shopper for your e-Commerce

Averr Aglow Skincare

Very simple in terms of using, amazing in terms of results that it gives! I had a few questions which needed to be answered and solved and customer service jumped in a call with me and helped me out straight away!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review Domantas! We're glad we can help you boost your conversions and sales. Let me know if you need any further assistance with our app.

B.TEALY

Great and easy to use quiz tool. We have already implemented 2 quizzes on our page within no time and both are running at the same time in different sections. Alex from customer support is very fast and responsive and has solved every question within minutes. Cool tool and I hope we will guide our customers much better now to their perfectly matching products. Highly recommended!

March 31, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review Chris! I'm glad we can be part of your success. If you any additional help, feel free to reach out to us :)

Humance Cosmetics

Very simple to use quiz maker for my website. The customer support was very responsive and useful. I recommend

March 31, 2020

Thank you Clara for your review! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need help with anything else.

THE FACE FOUNDRY

I love this app and the revenue hunt team! Alex was SO responsive and helpful. would recommend to anyone!

March 31, 2020

Thanks for your review Cheyanne! It's been great working with you helping you set up your quiz. Let me know if you need anything else on our side :)

Naravna Hrana za Pse

I try many Product Recommendation Quiz apps, but this one is the best. You can include/exclude products in different ways, which you can't do it other apps. But if you face a problem, Alex will solve it :) . You must try it!

Madrinas Coffee

I used this app to create a quiz to help customers determine which product to try next! We were having trouble figuring out how to add the code to our website to get the quiz to appear & their support team was very communicative and helpful!

Sable Boutique

What a great app!! The quiz is easy to use and build, and offers a better Q&A than other quizzes I have tried. So user friendly. And when I had a few questions about things I needed tweaking, the support was quick and efficient and solved my issues. Highly recommend!!

Cleo

Great application. Intuitive experience with plenty of built-in features to help you get a quiz up quickly. Highly recommend it for those looking for creative ways to increase leads & conversions.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review Efren! I'm glad we can be part of your company's success. Let me know if you need any additional help sending your leads to your CRM via Zapier.

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to see if I can engage my viewers to purchase an item. I believe this app will help, support was helpful in setting up the app and showing me how it works. Thanks

February 8, 2020

Thanks for your review Joy! I'm glad we could help you publish the quiz on your store. Let us know if you need any help setting up the product recommendations and remember to activate the email question in your quiz to start capturing leads.

INK+ALLOY

This app seems to be pretty functional. However, it doesn't let me upload photos, just says it's loading forever, and keeps behaving a bit glitchy in other places. It is difficult to see product matching when you have lots of products bc the drop down menu is a bit small. Hoping someone from support can help us out!

February 7, 2020

Thanks for reporting this issue! I'll be glad to help you, I've sent you a couple emails with no response from your team... . Could you send me the photos you're trying to add so I can upload them for you? Please let me know what time is best for you to hop on a call to help you set up your quiz. Kind regards, Alex.

Previous 1