Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive sales, segment your customers and grow your audience

HI-VIBE

Great app for building an assessment to give accurate product recommendations. Conditional logic is easy to use, and also allows products to be excluded from recommendations based on answers, which other apps I've tested do not (game changer for us). Support team is excellent!! Very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended.

Soul Mirror Sunglasses

Increíble aplicación! tuve un problema y rápido y amablementeme lo solucionaron! 100% recomendable!.

April 29, 2021

¡Gracias por tu review Berta! Estamos súper contentos de tenerte como cliente. Coméntame si necesitas ayuda con algo más, estaremos encantados de ayudarte.

Future Kind

Amazing app and team. I always get a response in 24 hours or less! They also re-coded the app to make tracking work for us!

April 29, 2021

Thanks Alex! It was a pleasure supporting your team and helping you get your Google Analytics tracking working. We look forward to hearing about your success with the app. Feel free to reach out if you need any help from us!

Nourish Clean Beauty

This app has been super easy to use to create our first product quiz and to track success factors. The Revenue Hunt team has also been so helpful with any issues that have arisen and super quick at resolving them for us. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to create a quiz on your store.

April 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, Siona! We're glad that we can be part of your success. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions, we'd be happy to assist.

PORTRAIT MY PET®

Great app and easy to use, customer service was very helpful. I highly recommended it to any website looking for an efficient and nice looking quiz app to use.

April 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, Rita! I'm happy that you're enjoying the app. Please feel free to reach out again if you have any further questions.

Padel Specialist

Fantastic app and outstanding service! At Padelspecialist.dk we are using the Product Recommendation Quiz to show our potential customers which products suit their needs. This just works so great.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your review Niklas. I'm glad you're enjoying our app and I hope it brings you as many conversions & sales as to our other customers. Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to assist.

RAWF Pet Food

This app is one of the few quiz apps that offers extensive customization options. We've found this invaluable for the custom checkout experience we're building. Beyond doing what it says in the description, the developers are very responsive and have assisted us with some trickier problems related to the customization we are doing. TLDR: the app works great out of the box, is very customizable, and well supported by knowledgeable developers.

April 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review Tony, I'm glad that you're enjoying working with our app and our team. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance from us, we'll be happy to help!

ORGANIC ELEMENTS

We were able to implement exactly what we had envisioned in a very short time. The support responds incredibly quickly and competently. Thank you very much! As a note for the future: With many conditions, it can quickly become confusing and difficult to maintain. Maybe it would be a solution to provide a visual builder, similar to the bots builder of Tidio Chat.

April 8, 2021

Hi Florian, thanks a lot for your review and for your valuable feedback! We'll take your suggestion into account and will include a visual diagram of the conditional logic in a near future, it surely will be helpful. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

PROCOSMET

Intuitive interface, easy to install, smart product recommendation, responsive support team: a very great app.

April 1, 2021

Thanks for your review Gregorio! I'm glad you're enjoying working with our app. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else.

Hairitage by Mindy

I use this app for two websites and it's very easy to use & integrate! The support team is also very responsive and willing to help any issue or question that should arise. I would recommend this app for any website looking to use a direct-straight forward- not complex quiz app platform.

April 1, 2021

Hi Miranda! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review, I'm glad you're enjoying our app. We're always happy to help as best we can, so please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns down the road.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7