My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

MMJGRIND

this works and support is amazing. i filed a request to delete all the serial numbers i have uploaded and they did it in 10 minutes. great app

Sanitaire Commercial

Excellent customer service. Good app and flexible. The UX can be improved but overall we are very happy with it ! Good job!

SWOLE O'clock®

I used this app to upload serial number of our product to our website. Our customer can register their product and validate the authentication of purchased product.Yeah, it's what i looking so far :). And, I have little problem when i want to delete bulk of serial numbers which uploaded wrong. The app do not support to do bulk deletion. So i asked from support team, they helped to do that (within 24 hrs ).Its great! Anyway, I think it could be great if they can develop this function too, to clean up our database or sometimes it's wrong uploaded.

pddevelopment

This app has helped us streamline our registration flow very well. The support from the app developers have been amazing. They answer very quickly and promptly. I have asked for some complex features, and they have been quick to answer my questions. If you speak in code or in simple terms, they understand you. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for product registration.

Coresteady

Fantastic app and phenomenal support, cant recommend this enough!

Geekcases

I have been using this app from more than 5 months now and really can't stop appreciating the brain behind this tool. As a seller if you are specifically selling the products on multiple platforms and provide a warranty this tool will be great for following 2 purpose:

- Track the Warranty Registrations and Claim
- Generate Tons and Tons of Data like email and phone, Customer Feedback and Reviews.

This tool is great and provides you an opportunity to stay in touch with your customers from whatever be source like retail, amazon, etc. Initially our whole idea was to keep a track of the inventory and now with integration of few more tools such as CRM etc, we have been able to able cross sell other products who has owned any of our products in the past.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Pankaj, Owner - GeekCases.com

Nowpresso

Very user friendly backend. They had amazing support and customer service, quick response and efficient. Have been asking for some new features and they did that perfectly.

Char Griller

Very simple and easy to set up. They had amazing support. I needed something fixed that wasn't a built-in feature and it was done by the next day. Great stuff!

Air Relax Partners

Great app. Customer Service is excellent.This team is so quick to respond and have been incredibly helpful in making our online store the best it can be. Thanks again. Highly recommend.

Ipsumwatch

We are working with limited edition products and needed a solution for product registration on our database. Everything is easy with this app. We wanted to make some customization for our store and the team helped us. What a great service. I highly recommend this app. Thank you very very much, you rock. Cheers from France.

Previous 1