My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

pelicansport

App is simple and works great. I've had a few questions and customization requests and support is also very helpful and quick.

Sleep8

The My Product Registration app works great. It does what it is designed to do and is easy to install.

bitmore.co.uk

Really simple to use app. Had a query after a few years of use and the support team got back to me after only a couple of hours and had my query resolved.

iTouchless Housewares and Products Inc.

I've reviewed some product registration apps and this one is the best among all. The out-of-the-box features are almost exactly what we need. The support staff is very helpful to enhance it as needed.

Chubby Buttons

While I have not gotten to use the app directly just yet, let me just say that the customer service is 2nd to none! Vito walked me through every step of the way, and from what I can tell this service is going to be impeccable. Thanks again everyone at the team!

namawell-testing

Simple app with great support. The author will help you embed the form anywhere, and will even edit the embed code for you.

MISSION

Amazing technical support. I am not a techy guy, so almost give up to set up. But if you think as I do when you setting things up, just choose this app and ask for help. This is purely a great experience. Almost immediate help and the product work seamlessly!

iFootage

Simply the best product registration app! Fantastic support, almost instant! And helped us to troubleshoot the setup, great team!! Highly recommended!!

Aashi Beauty

I have been using this app for quite sometime, as my business has grown I have made some tweaks, and the support staff have been great at helping! The app works great, has good features, that especially help me with my business. This app makes it fast and easy, for customers to use, and very organized for our team here to deal with future claims, and such.

Awesome App, defiantly recommend it,

Luglife.ca

This app is helping us get customers registrations on our products easily. The developer is super responsive. Vito has been so helpful in answering my questions and fixing things promptly. The only thing I do wish is that we have access to the templates and css to change the form styles. Other than that, it's pretty good..doing what we need it to do. Thanks Vito!

Previous 1 3 4