My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

Coresteady

Fantastic app and phenomenal support, cant recommend this enough!

Geekcases

I have been using this app from more than 5 months now and really can't stop appreciating the brain behind this tool. As a seller if you are specifically selling the products on multiple platforms and provide a warranty this tool will be great for following 2 purpose:

• Track the Warranty Registrations and Claim
  • Generate Tons and Tons of Data like email and phone, Customer Feedback and Reviews.

This tool is great and provides you an opportunity to stay in touch with your customers from whatever be source like retail, amazon, etc. Initially our whole idea was to keep a track of the inventory and now with integration of few more tools such as CRM etc, we have been able to able cross sell other products who has owned any of our products in the past.

Thanks & Best Regards, Pankaj, Owner - GeekCases.com

Nowpresso

Very user friendly backend. They had amazing support and customer service, quick response and efficient. Have been asking for some new features and they did that perfectly.

Char Griller

Very simple and easy to set up. They had amazing support. I needed something fixed that wasn't a built-in feature and it was done by the next day. Great stuff!

Air Relax Partners

Great app. Customer Service is excellent.This team is so quick to respond and have been incredibly helpful in making our online store the best it can be. Thanks again. Highly recommend.

Ipsumwatch

We are working with limited edition products and needed a solution for product registration on our database. Everything is easy with this app. We wanted to make some customization for our store and the team helped us. What a great service. I highly recommend this app. Thank you very very much, you rock. Cheers from France.

Rdk Tech Usa

I have had this app installed for approximately 25 days. Since first installation the developers have worked with me to add my tweaks to the program. It was a good app to begin with, but with the devs help, they have made it an outstanding program if you need to have customer register a product. I highly recommend this product!