My Product Registration

Give customers peace of mind

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AWAKE

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good application. Easy to setup and does what it was meant to do. I asked a customization to the dev and they delivered flawlessly. I'm very happy with it. Dev are very responsives too.

Ooze

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This has been the most reliable offering for a product registration app. Vito is super responsive if there is ever an issue. We're looking forward to version 2!

Surface604Bikes

The support team was very helpful with troubleshooting the app setup and the app is thorough and works very well!

JCMaster Beauty

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 minute

Very pricey! short period of trial. App looks okay on the first glance. We used it to increase the warranty and perceived value of our products

September 5, 2019

Thanks for installing the app

The app price is a flat fee, which means you don't pay for more if you have millions and millions registration, this is very different from other app prices depend on your Shop plan or transactions

Also, we don't think is honourable to leave 3 stars rating, then ask us in private to offer a lower price especially for you in exchange to change to better review rating

Natures Tru

When I had a problem, the support team was very quick to help. I really appreciate your support! Worth every penny!

Anyork

Location China

This app works great and the service staff is so nice and respond fast! sincerely really recommend it!

DS

The app can handle large file uploads with millions of products, but their team needs to do the upload for you. Fast email support responses and the app is simple to use. Wish there was more customization in terms of layout/css.

toyomi

Location Singapore

Great service so far, the staff response to my emails were swift and the fix was done within the hour I requested it. Recommended!

MMJGRIND

Time spent using app About 2 years

this works and support is amazing. i filed a request to delete all the serial numbers i have uploaded and they did it in 10 minutes. great app

Sanitaire Commercial

Excellent customer service. Good app and flexible. The UX can be improved but overall we are very happy with it ! Good job!