My Product Registration

My Product Registration

by Varify

Give customers peace of mind

Char Griller

Very simple and easy to set up. They had amazing support. I needed something fixed that wasn't a built-in feature and it was done by the next day. Great stuff!

Air Relax Partners

Great app. Customer Service is excellent.This team is so quick to respond and have been incredibly helpful in making our online store the best it can be. Thanks again. Highly recommend.

Ipsumwatch

We are working with limited edition products and needed a solution for product registration on our database. Everything is easy with this app. We wanted to make some customization for our store and the team helped us. What a great service. I highly recommend this app. Thank you very very much, you rock. Cheers from France.

Rdk Tech Usa

I have had this app installed for approximately 25 days. Since first installation the developers have worked with me to add my tweaks to the program. It was a good app to begin with, but with the devs help, they have made it an outstanding program if you need to have customer register a product. I highly recommend this product!

1 3 Next