My Product Registration

My Product Registration

$15/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 10, 2021

Love this app. App does all we rquire for our product warranty registration. Support is AMAZING. They are quick to assist and go out of their way to help. Definitely recommend.

pagodesigns.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 10, 2021

Support has been very fast. App appears to have all the functionality I was expecting. Very turnkey.

Mullet Tools
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 8, 2021

Excellent app, and excellent support. Vito is always there to help when you need him! I've tested all the product registration apps in the store, and this has been the best all around solution for our needs. Thanks Vito!

Yada Auto Electronics
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 25, 2021

Easy and helpful, great customer service support, needed some help and they replied really quickly solving the issue asap.

Lexivon.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 23, 2021

App is simple and works great. I've had a few questions and customization requests and support is also very helpful and quick.

pelicansport
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 15, 2021

The My Product Registration app works great. It does what it is designed to do and is easy to install.

Sleep8
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 4, 2022

Really simple to use app. Had a query after a few years of use and the support team got back to me after only a couple of hours and had my query resolved. UPDATE: Loving V2, much easier to use and better organised. The after sales support and customer service has been really quick and helpful too.

bitmore.co.uk
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 24, 2020

I've reviewed some product registration apps and this one is the best among all. The out-of-the-box features are almost exactly what we need. The support staff is very helpful to enhance it as needed.

iTouchless Housewares and Products Inc.
Time spent using app: 26 days
November 23, 2020

While I have not gotten to use the app directly just yet, let me just say that the customer service is 2nd to none! Vito walked me through every step of the way, and from what I can tell this service is going to be impeccable. Thanks again everyone at the team!

Chubby Buttons
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 4, 2020

Simple app with great support. The author will help you embed the form anywhere, and will even edit the embed code for you.

namawell-testing