My Product Registration

Give customers peace of mind

$15/month. 5-day free trial.

redlineperf

This app works as described. It may be installed and used without extensive knowledge or customization. The ability to customize this app is impressive, and a developer versed is css will have no trouble fitting it to their needs. For the rest of us, the support staff is surprisingly quick and helpful, if a bit lacking in their execution of the English tongue.

Aesty Store

Location South Korea

App developer 'Varify' respones well and support quickly. now app's REST API supports Cross Origin Resources.

Baby Jogger NZ

Helpful simple app for product registrations. Team was helpful when i had questions and replied very quickly

FUSION TLC

Great app and great customer service. Highly recommend as it is very simple to set up and use. Keep up the good work.

Kuvings Deutschland

Responsive developer! Have some issue with uploading CSV file, but vito helped to fix in a short time. Definitely recommend it.

My Mellow

I've been reading and trying out different warranty app registration and this one is all I ever wanted. Nice layout, easy to install and setup. Great customer service. Nice and quick. Definitely recommend

Durofix Direct

Responsive developer and Amazing App! Have some issue with theme integration, but vito helped to fix in a short time. Definitely recommend it.

Jinnandtonics

This app is great for our customers being able to register their products with us. We needed a way to change the default order status upon registration and got in touch with Vito. He replied very quickly and solved our problem in no time. Excellent customer service! Thanks again, Vito!

pagodesigns.com.au

Love this app. App does all we rquire for our product warranty registration. Support is AMAZING. They are quick to assist and go out of their way to help. Definitely recommend.

Mullet Tools

Support has been very fast. App appears to have all the functionality I was expecting. Very turnkey.

Previous 1 3 4 5