Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alb Filter

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Funktioniert super und ist intuitiv bedienbar. Vor allem sind wir mit dem Kundensupport extrem zufrieden. Anliegen werden innerhalb von 24 Stunden bearbeitet. Klare Empfehlung

Hayworth Equipment Sales

Great app! It does the job perfectly, integrates really well with all of the Shopify themes I've used it with, and their support team is super responsive.

UKASSNI

We have started using this app and it really adds something special to our website. Customer support is very helpful. Hopefully the start of many customer reviews in the future.

Lil Creations

Location New Zealand

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Spinalis Chairs Canada & USA

Great App For Product Reviews, helped us to collect more reviews from our new customers and publish old reviews from FB on our new website! HIghly recommend.

Fable

We are very happy with the app. The integration on our website works really well and the team is really helpful and always responds quickly.

Shop Indoor Golf

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app that helps our business build trust with our customers. Automates the review collection process. Additionally the support team is fantastic.

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Support team & customer service. Have collected over 200 reviews with this App. Will continue to use this App

Dr. Killigan's

This is a great review app. there are a lot of features and different ways to customize things. Support is also really great even though we are on a basic plan.

Plastic-Free Home & Living

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Definitely the best product review app out there! I've been using them for 3 years now and they've without a doubt increased my sales. I've also just moved country and had to change shop name and address, and they seamlessly integrated to the new site so I didn't lose them. Great customer service and the list goes on. Thank you! Well worth the expense!