Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LeMed

Overall the app is good, no issues here. At the moment I don't need the app Support is great, I requested help from them in uninstalling the app and removing any hidden code from my store and they responded

MANBASE

Support is on point and the app works well. No complaints so far. Shopify forcing me to write 100 characters and now you have wasted time reading this last sentence. Sorry...

Cafuné

Super easy to use and set up, it fits right into my Shopify store. Reasonably priced, flexible plan, customer service are all stars.

Adacus Finch General Store

I contacted Stamped.io support about helping me make some technical & stylistic adjustments to my star rating system and reviews carousel. They were super quick to respond to my requests. Not only that, but they couldn't have been more friendly and eager to help. I never once felt like I was dealing with a large company. They made me feel like my needs were their top priority and they were invested in solving them quickly so I could make my shop as successful as possible. My success was their success. They fixed me up within hours of my request. Of course, since they were so nice, I felt comfortable enough to ask for a couple more tweaks to other areas and, again, they were happy as could be to help me! I'm thrilled with their service and would highly recommend them to anyone who's not super comfortable with tech or code cause will be there to help you every step of the way!

sundays-er

Customer support was amazing, replied very quick and super useful! I would highly recommend for sure!

COVRY

This is a great app for collecting product reviews. They have the best customer service- always helpful and prompt!

CRAFTY JERKS

Great app, the best customer feedback integration we found and a great free plan!
The premium functionalities look amazing as well but the price goes up quite a lot - hopefully we will afford them in the future!

Farm Field Table

Stamped.io is simply the best review and loyalty app available. My only complaint is that I didn't switch from Yotpo sooner.

Reel Fishy Apparel

The customer service on this app is awesome! They get back to you very quickly by email and helped me make some changes on my new Shopify theme... 5 stars!

Byte Biltong

Great App, takes a bit of work to install properly, but once installed it functions well and even the free version does more than I could have hoped for, will most likely upgrade soon