Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Kulorcases

Great app!! I have it linked to Aftership and all review requests for Kulor Cases are now all automated.

Pinchandfold

Great app, the support team is always very helpful and responds to my questions almost straight away. I have this app on both of my stores and would recommend this to anyone wanting a robust review app with a lot of add on features (according to your plan).

Keep up the good work Tommy!

Ames And Oates

This is an awesome app! The main reason it won us over when comparing other in-mail review apps is that even for the free version, we are able to customize the color-scheme AND, with their “Thank You” email once a review has been submitted, we are able to offer our customers a promotion code as a ‘thank you’ for their review. This is huge, because it’s the only in-mail review app that offers this in their free version. The customer service is fantastic as well. Very fast response time and very helpful. We are very happy with this app. Thanks you guys.

Myparacraft

Great app very good pricing! I switched from yotpo and i am very happy with my move, excelent support and customer service from Rachelle Ong!

Capeclasp Demo

easily one of my favorite apps. I have loved reading the reviews that come in (many more than I expected !!). Even brings to light constructive feedback that I would not have heard otherwise, and I can turn a less-than-perfect experience into a better one.

The Chic Nest

Great app, the customer service is super fast and 5 star! Easy installation and the reviews look great on the site. A well priced app for reviews compared to some other review apps out there. Would highly recommend this app. Feel free to view how it looks on site at https://thechicnest.com.au/

Peanutbutterco

A wonderful, easy automatic way to get reviews. This app is easy to install and customize to our needs and has really helped us grow our reviews!

Milk House Chocolates

Absolutely the best app! Easy to work with, great assistance from the creators and it seamlessly blends with my website. I would highly suggest this app.
Thanks for creating this app!

Louder Than Liftoff Llc

I've been using this app for a couple years and it continues to impress me simply because Tommy is constantly evolving and improving his platform with value-added features that increase the effectiveness. I love looking at the change log / update roadmap to see what new goodies I have inherited. The customer service is always top notch and responsive. This is a must-have app for your Shopify store.

Auntiesattic

Love this app on our site. It works perfectly. Would definitely recommend.