Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 15, 2018

Great app and even better customer service! I have bought apps and have some free apps but this company doesn't care if you have paid or not they will give you the best service no matter what. I have never had such FAST and great service before you have to get his app!

Alcotester
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 15, 2018

Excellent service, great items, We loved it.
Thanks again DV tea,.

Diamond Veneer Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 15, 2018

This is my third site now using this app. I keep coming back because not only is the app great, but the customer service is amazing!

Ptsctb
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 14, 2018

Great product and support :-) I was using Yotpo. However they couldn't fix an issue I was having. This made me switch to this app. The switch was very easy and they are better than Yotpo is every way.

Tenacious Toys
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 14, 2018

Really helpful app, wouldn't be without it.

Vintageleatherbagco
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 13, 2018

So far so good, only problem is that the widgets take some time for them to show up...

Galaxydeals
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 13, 2018

The 5 stars are well-deserved. I've been happily using the app for 6+ months. When I was unable to figure out a new feature, Tommy quickly resolved my issue. Can't say enough good things!

Smarty Pants Leggings
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 11, 2018

Hands down the best and easiest to use! Will continue to use going forward and highly recommend this app.

Slims Hidxenon Source
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 11, 2018

10 out of 10, great app, also excellent service, Tommy and his team are so responsive with any questions or queries ! They are always improving and expanding their offering, highly recommend.

Supplements Co Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 23, 2018

I couldn't be happier! I've been using this app for a few months, originally started using it to get reviews on Google Shopping Ads. Worked great for that but also has been very nice to have the reviews on my site in several places.

Very customizable and if you need a tweek or change they are fast and friendly and do a great job.

Would definitely recommend!!