Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Boutique Moso

Location France
Time spent using app About 5 years

Great features, we have succeeded to gain a lot of reviews from our customers thanks to this app. The support is amazing and they fixed my problem (almost) faster than my homepage loading time

Nd Skincare

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I've been using this Stamped.io reviews app for some time now and it's really easy to use and has great impact for potential customers browsing on my store. There are a few minor improvements I'd like to see (mainly around the visual appearance of some of the widgets), but they're workable as they are. But what I find most great is the customer support - really responsive team, emails answered within 1-2 hours at most and always willing to help to resolve any questions you have. Particular thanks to Christopher S for helping a technophobe like me make sense of things! Highly recommend! :)

Rocco Roxie Supply Co

So far so good! They are extremely helpful with all of our questions. And they reply almost immediately. I would recommend.

Rainbowoptx

Time spent using app About 1 year

Stamped.io is a great solution and we receive many positive reviews on all our products every day.

Tigfit Bands

Great app, worth every penny. They offer a wide range of features that others charge an arm and a leg for and are super willing to help - very responsive.

Paybackgift

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The Folks at Stamped IO are 110% fantastic!

The handle all of the communications and review retrieval immediately after purchase. Provided upsells and a well rounded end to end solution that will get you more reviews, and ultimately increase conversions!

Not only will you be getting a world-class app you'll also get outstanding support (Thanks Tommy)! Love them so much that we brought on our entire list of 30 merchants to their platform. It's truly one of the best platforms out there and you can't go wrong with Stamped.IO!

Cheers!
A Very Happy & Satisfied Customer

Mintpear Com

So, I always heard about the Nordstrom story and the man with the tires, and thought it was cool and thought to myself did it really happen? Well here is my story with Stamped.io:
I emailed them because I was using a different service on my Shopify and I also had their app downloaded on my account, I was convinced that they. were the other company and I asked them to do so many things because I was not pleased with the other company. Stamped.io Did everything without even asking me, what was it that had issues with, They basically moved everything for me and put it on their platform, and then told me by the way we are a different company.

I WAS SHOCKED, I WAS IMPRESSED and I fell in love.
I switched all my reviews with them. they have been very nice and helpful and on top of all of that very patient. They respond to every email promptly,

I really respect and appreciate them and how they run their business and how they take care of their customers.

Thanks guys

Thai Vape Shop

Location Thailand

Very fast response with great support.

Indy Slopestyle

Location New Zealand

Fantastic App! Took no time to set up and the reviews started coming in same day. Customer service is excellent, we had many questions and they were all answered very quickly and assistance was provided whenever needed. AAA+

Maryandmarie