Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Earth Fairy

Super happy so far. The reviews are coming in, and its exciting to see them gather momentum.
earthfairy.com.au

Chew Chew Treats

Great app. Even better customer service. Replied within minutes even on a weekend :)

Esherri

Great addition to my store...Really glad i found this

Colourette

Highly recommended! Support is exceptionally outstanding as they are willing to extend extra mile. A great tool that won't break a bank compared to others.

Sunergetic

The support thus far has been really good. It is worth the price. Setup was fairly simple. This really is an amazing app!

Colorit

I switched from Yotpo to Stamped.io and boy am I glad I did. I won't miss having to negotiate with Yotpo every year moving forward. Stamped's pricing is very clear and you get more features for less than 1/2 the price over Yotpo.

Lovers Are Lunatics

Fantastic support and a great looking app to completely enhance the existing Shopfiy Product Reviews app. If you are serious about running a successful online shop where reviews matter, this is the app to have to make it really work.

Go for it! You won't regret it!

Loftdrapery

Best product review app out there! Thanks guys!

loftcurtains.com

Prevelo

This app works well in conjunction with the Review App offered by Shopify. It adds a number of features that we find very useful on our site, including the ability of users to attach images, a "Verified Buyer" badge and automated emails requesting reviews.

The support is excellent and responded to me within minutes.

Hotofferz

Hi bro,i just installed your apps,but i can't see the upload image option when i write the review,pls check and help me ,thanks