Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shoplifocom

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just amazing. Everything you need in one app. Support is awesome and helpful fixing all isues in matter of minutes, are you guys even sleep ?

3s Deals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Integrates well to automate the review gathering process. Oh, and most importantly...the customer service is just AMAZING. As with anything, there will be things that come up while setting it up. Send a quick message to this team and it's almost an instant reply, and they've always been able to steer me back in the right direction quickly. (Yes, it's my fault 99% of the time, but they don't judge me too harshly haha). I recommend this app to anyone who understands the struggle to obtain authentic reviews on your products, and just wish it could be taken care of for them. Thanks guys!

Starswatch Com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

five star good beurifo muy bueno este profama apesar que un poco dificil para instalar

Ecrewtec

Incredible support!
We sent a request for help in installing the widget onto our store, we wanted reviews to show up on the product page and in another specific area of the product page.
Tommy sent us instructions and also offered to do the set up for us.
We opted for them to do the setup and where expecting to wait maybe 12-24 hours as we contacted them on Sunday.
We sent the request and at 10:27 am, it was completed at 10:38 am the same day !!
I have never had a faster response!
Excellent

Ieie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Stamped free version for a long time and only just decided to upgrade to the premium version. I wished we've done it earlier!

There was a lot of updates and customizations because of all the added features, so we emailed Stamped. We received responses and help literally within minutes of sending the email! They not only helped with importing reviews, customizations of themes and was also extremely patient with answer our never-ending questions.

Highly recommend their app, which is much better in value and cost friendlier than other review apps we tried!

Ohzone Threads

Time spent using app About 24 hours

this is great! the products are very clean, and nothing can beat them

Armstrong 37

This app is definitely a MUST HAVE for any online store. It works great and has loads off helpful features to help grow your business. The customer service is sublime. 5 Stars all the way.

Karikaturen Online

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, but it would be even better if I could customize the email wording and review buttons for my German customers.

Amazingoils

Location Australia

Great App, Great Support.

Had an issue with my theme and rich snippets for google organic searches displaying reviews. Stamped did everything for me and had everything working real fast.

Would definitely recommend.

1000 Jewels Llc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths.

Therefore, we have deleted it.