Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lovers Are Lunatics

Fantastic support and a great looking app to completely enhance the existing Shopfiy Product Reviews app. If you are serious about running a successful online shop where reviews matter, this is the app to have to make it really work.

Go for it! You won't regret it!

Loftdrapery

Best product review app out there! Thanks guys!

loftcurtains.com

Prevelo

This app works well in conjunction with the Review App offered by Shopify. It adds a number of features that we find very useful on our site, including the ability of users to attach images, a "Verified Buyer" badge and automated emails requesting reviews.

The support is excellent and responded to me within minutes.

Hotofferz

Hi bro,i just installed your apps,but i can't see the upload image option when i write the review,pls check and help me ,thanks

Nellie And The Cat

Now I have it set up (which was really quick) I don't need to lift a finger, the reviews just pop up in my inbox. It is the definition of 'set and forget', love it!

Tara Tights

Finally I am getting great reviews on to my site all fully automatic :D

Zutano

The app is a must have for all Shopify stores. It's priced fairly, its functionality is top notch, and the customer service is exceptional. So far it's my favorite of 20+ apps I'm using. They keep coming out with new features and new integrations which just improves an already outstanding product.

Arlo And Arrows

Oh my gosh, exactly what I had been looking for! I personally love writing reviews but really only if it's as easy as doing it through an email I receive! Let the reviews start rolling on in! :)

Curegear

Absolutely amazing software. They've thought of everything with it and thought of many features I didn't think I needed. They're always adding more and it's clear that they really care about their customers. BEST REVIEW SOFTWARE OUT THERE!

Allretail

Love this APP!

I wanted a minimal look to fit my brand by not having the product pages filled with reviews. Just a simple "Reviews" button that would open and close. The Slide Drawer made this happen!

Great customer service and conversion tip to follow. I would have probably given up if I hadn't received a thank you for downloading email. I responded with my goal and the "CEO" quickly responded with direction.

Highly recommend!!!