Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Lucky Panda

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

This app works great and the pricing is fair! thanks!

Salud Vida Peru

Location Peru
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Seems to be a good app. Will see how it works. Thanks!

Mimoods Knits

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, you can freely customise how the review request emails look like in fonts and colours. Looks great on our site too!

The Design Edit

Location Australia

Great app, straight forward to use, and makes things simpler for us to know that review emails are being sent out automatically to all our customers! The best thing is that customers can write reviews directly in the email rather than having to click on another link, increasing the chances of them actually leaving a review!

Monogrammed Case Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Support is amazing and they keep adding new features. Way better than Yotpo and much cheaper too. Keep it up guys.

Hermoola

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Formatframes

Location Australia

Great App! Easy set up and lots of helpful options.
The support team is amazing!!

Godased

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 5 hours

i dont using ! app Bad fffffffff

Headbangers Direct

Time spent using app 1 day

Installed yesterday evening with the hopes I could figure it out on my own. Once I realized how I still can not code correctly, I sent an email stamp.io support and received one this morning at 7am from Rachelle. They have been installing and moving things to my liking without even a blink of an eye.

I did move up to the Enterprise Solution and look forward to growing along side of you Stamps.io! Thank You for everything so far Rachelle!

For all your Baseball, Fastpitch, and Slowpitch Needs visit us today! Headbanger Sports.

The Drone Warehouse

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great App. Perfect addition to the basic Product Reviews by automating the process. Great flexibility to configure.