Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tat Daddy Brand Apparel

Such a great addition to our website!

Eric Gustaf

Great product and stellar customer support!
Recommended

Paul Liggins Art

Great product, highly recommend

Riippumatto Fi

Really good app. I believe reviews increase sales!

Vy Jewelry

5-star Apps help my business to grow and be better and give my customers the confidence the need for purchasing in my shop.
Highly recommended.

Cutcardstock

This has been a great tool to grow our Product reviews. Since we have started using this app, we are getting product reviews almost daily.

Raingler

Love this app! It's very easy to use and integrates perfectly with our website. Never have had one issue with it at all.

Distech Automation

Great app! It does everything I need it to do and it is super easy to use!

Precision Impact

Yotpo was way overpriced so I went with Stamped instead. It does the job and the founder Tommy seems like a really hard working guy and gives GREAT support.

He seems to always be upgrading and improving his product which is great.

Most importantly, everything I've used works, and it's a very complete software.

Some constructive criticism would be to improve the user interface, but this is probably easier said than done. They've recently improved the UI for the review request options koodos for them on that.

All their app improvements are logged and easily seen in the "updates" tab which is really convenient for me to see what new features I can experiment with.

Keep up the good work Tommy.

Jemkim

The customer service of this app is the best. It provides answers and accurate solutions. You will never regret.

JemJem.com