Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vertical Suits

It really works well for us. They were very helpful in customizing the app to suit our products as well. Friendly service and it boosts sales. We are on the pro version and it is absolutely worth it!

Wanderjewelry

incredible customer service getting setup and after that everything works perfectly.

Portland Apron Company

Awesome app and people. It works just like it should, and whenever I need help they are quick to respond to emails and fix any problem. I've tried several review apps and this is my favorite. Thank you!

Yoga Democracy

Excellent value for money. Wonderful customer support. We've been with them for several years. Very happy.

Castawaynantucket

Great add on app, that was a snap to install and setup on the backend. Does exactly what its supposed to do and the customer feedback has been excellent.

Sexymodest Boutique

It's delivers! If you don't have this app you are certainly missing out on sales. It's fast to set up and a BRILLIANT ADDITION!

Suco By Susana

This is my favourite app to collect reviews. It works very well, emails are sent automatically, and my customers leave reviews, which is what I want.

Pepixel Invitations

This app has helped so much with our conversions. Customers can see how happy other customers are with our products & services, giving new customers confidence and trust to purchase from us.

highly recommend to add this to your online store

Tat Daddy Brand Apparel

Such a great addition to our website!

Eric Gustaf

Great product and stellar customer support!
Recommended