Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smartshoppers152

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very useful great app and helps one to schedule review directly to customers after their purchase! Will be even more powerful if it can be linked to customers getting their product timing.. Cool. =)

Setlea Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Site, service and products review, data collected and summarised in a dashboard.

Andreas Protein Cakery

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, and great customer service. Better than the more expensive alternatives. Highly recommend!

Abblin

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 2 months

buena aplicacion para hcer riviews completo

Donachellis Home Store

The support is super! I have this app on both of my stores and it works great! I would recommend this to anyone with a Shopify store. Very easy to set up.

Hybridracing

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Support was killer! They worked with me the first day with emails going back and forth to make sure I was doing everything correctly!

Orange Burps

Excellent app. It works really nicely. The support team is amazing - they went above and beyond to help me get it to display exactly as I wanted. I know there are a number of review app options out there, but I would highly recommend this one!

Touchstonehomeproducts

Been working with Tommy on our integration. He’s been helpful beyond compare, and its been a great help to our recently launched Shopify site. We moved our site over from Yahoo store in August, and working with Tommy and Stamped has made the transition pleasant with respect to reviews. Their ability to set up a review tool to fit our Theme and draw customers to post images of their product installs has been just awesome.

Gasta Nada

Location Portugal

Everything perfect, nice add ons. Does what it says.
Perfect Costumer Support.

Campfire Bay

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is great but the best part is the SERVICE is CRAZY GOOD! In a day when people expect mediocre customer service at best Tommy is doing it right. You will see many reviews saying customer service is good and so is the product. I agree and could not recommend this product more. Good Job Tommy and stamped.io!

Brent