Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

H2overboard

This app makes it so easy to get reviews. We love it!

Luxarmour

I can't believe I hadn't downloaded this sooner. Product Reviews Addon has not only increased conversion but it has started conversations between my valuable customers and I.

Thanks for this great app! Highly reccommend

Andrew
www.luxarmorcase.com

M B Shipcanvas Co

Outstanding App... Outstanding support. Couldn't ask for a better experience. THANK YOU!

Custom Us Apparel

So far So good!
Rachelle and Tommy helped with the integration which has run very smoothly. They also helped with importing old reviews from Yotpo.
I really like their exclude by tags features. You can exclude products that you do not want reviews on, customers and products from recommendations.
I am also very excited about the Instagram feature.
I will update the review with my results once it has been running for a while.

K R A C N O L A

Amazing app,I so love this app.It's so easy to use and when I get a little flustered, support is holding my hands.Tommy Ong rocks!

Velasca

This is app is very useful. We've fully customized the widget on our 5 stores, the in-mail reviews, and coupon email after the reviews. Tommy was very helpful!

Warranty Killer

A great app and highly recommended! I love how it emails my customers and automatically updates the product reviews on the web pages. Thanks for the app guys!

Super Cozy

Great app! Really easy to set up and start getting reviews!

Z Coil

Make getting reviews super easy!

Enovvia

Excellent and fast support, they have answered all my questions. So, I upgraded to Premium today, glad I did! It's worth it.