Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Distech Automation

Great app! It does everything I need it to do and it is super easy to use!

Precision Impact

Yotpo was way overpriced so I went with Stamped instead. It does the job and the founder Tommy seems like a really hard working guy and gives GREAT support.

He seems to always be upgrading and improving his product which is great.

Most importantly, everything I've used works, and it's a very complete software.

Some constructive criticism would be to improve the user interface, but this is probably easier said than done. They've recently improved the UI for the review request options koodos for them on that.

All their app improvements are logged and easily seen in the "updates" tab which is really convenient for me to see what new features I can experiment with.

Keep up the good work Tommy.

Jemkim

The customer service of this app is the best. It provides answers and accurate solutions. You will never regret.

JemJem.com

Innovators Llc

I would highly recommend this app to businesses. There is no doubt that our sales have been greatly enhanced due to the product reviews. Customers will not always believe what your site says about your products, but when unbiased customers leave reviews they sit up and take notice. Just wish I had starting using this app earlier.

Fswerks

Keeps getting better & better. More features always being added. We have added to multiple Shopify stores, and the support staff have always been quick and handled all issues we have had and did the fixes for us. If you run a Shopify Store, this is a must have app.

Natures Crib

This app works great. Very Happy. Thank you

Faithful Families

This app gets 5 Stars because there aren't 10! This app is a powerful tool for encouraging customers to promote your products. Highly recommended. Install ASAP - you won't be sorry.

Apptron

Using from almost 3 years, I must say this app has helped us in getting more reviews, customer feedback and off-course repeating customers. The tech support is top notch. So if you are reading the review to decide then I would suggest give it a go. You are not going to regret it.

Frylashes

Works great for our store. Price is more than reasonable for what you get.

Spy Guy Security

So good. The best product reviews app out there! Tommy and the gang are straight ballers and their service and product are insane. Do it!