Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Super Cozy

Great app! Really easy to set up and start getting reviews!

Z Coil

Make getting reviews super easy!

Enovvia

Excellent and fast support, they have answered all my questions. So, I upgraded to Premium today, glad I did! It's worth it.

Beartooth Products

The Product Reviews Addon from Stamped.io is just what I was looking for. What's so great about it? The automated emails with the ability to customize message request, incentivize the customer, seamless integration with Shopify's Product Reviews app, all while giving you full autonomy over the process - just to name a few benefits. The support has been exceptional too. Tommy has been very responsive when I inquired about adding ratings to the collections page and not just on the product landing pages. Highly recommend this awesome app - five stars.

Kuducosm

Great App, excellent service. I sent the Stamped team a question, got helped within minutes!

The Rug Sale

This app is so easy to install and since I started using this app, the number of reviews I have been receiving has gone up significantly. Very pleased

Savage Pranks

It's a great app with some awesome features but if you want to use anything other than the very basics, you're going to have to pay and the pricing is a bit steep ($100/mo for widget 2.0 and the useful features). Just about everything they advertise in the app description is something you need to pay for.

Support is also extremely basic. They will reply to your e-mails but usually, when you need help with CSS/JS, they just tell us that we can customize it ourselves or hire a Shopify Expert. Isn't it your job to configure your app for those utilizing it?

We use the free version but are looking for a replacement to this and the Shopify reviews app..

Beautiful Hair Products Store

The easiest answer to my "customer review follow-up" problems. This is a great add-on app to use to re-capture the customers buying experience and their usage experience.

Jmarwahchow

Fantastic! Easy to use, and really appreciate that the base functionality is *actually* useable when free! Thanks Stamped.io team!

Ohm Land Coils

Great app but the emails go very quickly, I have yet to figure out where they go!